Chapter 1

Percy was walking back from archery class. As usual, he went with the Aphrodite kids, just because they were as bad as he was with archery, if not just a tiny bit worse. As he was approaching his cabin, Connor Stoll ran up to him.

"Hey Percy, so I heard that you're free the rest of the day, and since dinner isn't for another two hours, Travis and I were wondering is you'd like to play truth or dare with us." He said.

Percy looked at him and replied," 1) how do you know my schedule, 2) have you been stalking me again, and 3) why would I want to play truth or dare with you two?"

"Sooo, is that a yes or a no?" Connor asked.

Percy was just about to say no when he realized that he really didn't have anything else to do, so instead he said yes.

"Great!" Connor had a dangerous gleam on his eyes. "I'll just go get Travis and we could play at your cabin ok?" Percy was just about to ask Connor why his cabin, when he realized that the son of Hermes made sense. Apart from Percy, nobody else occupied Cabin 3, while there were about fifteen mischievous kids in the Hermes cabin.

"Is anyone else playing?" asked Percy.

"Not yet, but Travis and I will recruit some more campers to play and we'll all meet you in your cabin on about thirty minutes ok?" Percy agreed, and too late did he realized that the Stolls might be up to something bad. Oh well, thought Percy, I can't back out now. Besides, maybe I will get to enjoy just a nice, friendly game of truth or dare with his friends. He laughed at the very thought.