Chapter 5-Leo

I am very sorry for not updating for so long, but I just couldn't think of anything to write. This chapter is dedicated to Angelicahoney22. I don't own any of these characters, sadly. Rick Riordan is the real genius behind PJO and HoO. Anyways, I really hope u enjoy this chapter!

ΩΩΩΩΩ

"Ok then. Leo, truth or dare?" Asked Travis.

"Dare," I said smugly.

After thinking for a while, he said, "A new camper came to camp three days ago, and then another one today, the one that Will showed around. I dare you to scare them with your fire powers."

"Pfft, wow, that's so hard! So daring!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Think of the consequences Leo. I doubt that Chiron will be very pleased," Annabeth said nonchalantly. Percy and Jason both laughed as Annabeth's words sunk in.

"Eh, like if I were scared of a horse man. He doesn't scare me. What could he possibly do to me?" I asked, standing up. Travis grinned and got his camera ready.

"You're right Leo. The horse man can't do anything to you! Now let's go," he said, following me out the door of Percy's cabin. As everyone also stood up, Travis turned to them and said,"You guys better stay here. It might look suspicious of we're all just walking around camp grinning like madmen." Everyone sat back down after a few protests and Travis and I looking for the new campers. It turned out that we didn't even have to look very hard. The new campers were right outside the kitchen, probably getting off the hook since they're both new.

I looked at Travis and saw that he already started recording.

"Please don't make me do this," I said, giving him my best puppy eyes. I hate getting lectured by Chiron. But Travis just shook his head and pushed me forward. I stumbled toward the two boys, and introduced myself. They smiled and the one who came here just three days ago was about to tell me his name when I willed my hair to go up in flames. Pretty soon my whole body was in flames and I was on the ground, screaming in agony. I never knew that I was such a good actor, but apparently I wasn't so bad since the two boys were looking at me in horror and ran off yelling for Chiron's help saying, or rather screaming, and I quote,

"Help Chiron help! You have to help him Leo angered Hephaestus! He's dying help him someone help him!" I must admit, it was hilarious. Travis rolled out of the bushes laughing. I extinguished my body fire and stood up just as Chiron was pulled by the two boys with a grim and displeased expression on his face. When they answer them both to saw that I was fine and holding back a laughter, the boys slowed down.

"Mr. Valdez why are you scaring the new campers?" Chiron asked in a dangerous tone. I opened my mouth to explain but before I could Chiron cut me off. "Three weeks of kitchen duty," he said and walked off. I explained to the two boys, whose names I now know are Adam(the one who came three days ago) and Jack(the one who only arrived today).

Travis and I walked back to the Poseidon cabin, and as soon as we walked in we both burst out laughing. After showing everyone else the video, it was once again my turn to torture someone.

"So Nico, truth or dare?" I asked grinning.

ΩΩΩΩΩ

Again, I am VERY sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I just had writers block. So yeah, that's it for chapter 5, I really hope that you liked it. Now I know that this is a lot to ask for, but I will not update until 1) I'll have another decent idea, and 2) I'll get 5 votes. I'm sorry if I'm being a meanie. Anyways I have decided that there will be 2 questions today, and you people will have to have the next chapter dedicated to you.

Trivia Questions (Both from The Last Olympian)
--------------------------------------------------------------
1) who is the last Olympian?

2) when does she/he make their first appearance in the whole series?

Good luck!
-Kasia