Chapter 4-Travis

This chapter is dedicated to ladyawesome34321 for answering the trivia question correctly. Nice job! XD anyways, I don't own any of the characters from PJO or HoO, Rick Riordan does, blah blah blah. Enjoy!

ΩΩΩΩΩ

"Travis, truth or dare?" Piper asked me. I thought about this for a while.

"Truth," I said, surprising everyone.

"What? No! But you were supposed to pick dare so that-" wow, Piper seemed pretty frustrated. This thought made me smile.

"Too bad Piper, I chose truth, now ask me something," I said.

"Ugh! Fine! Who do you have a crush on?" She asked as if she couldn't think of anything else and didn't really care how I answered, but I instantly felt my cheeks grow warmer. This got Connor's attention. He quickly turned on the camera.

"Katie Gardner," I mumbled as quietly as I can, knowing that it was too late to choose dare.

"What's that Travis? Nobody could hear you," said Connor smirked, cupping a hand over one of his ears. I gave him the death stare but still repeated the name, a little louder this time, but just a little.

"We still can't hear you Travis," said Annabeth.

"I think he said Katie Gardner," said Nico.

"You like Katie?" Asked Percy, surprised. I look at the wall next to me but nodded my head.

Katie's P. O. V.

He likes me. That thought kept on turning through my head. I blushed as everyone else seemed to process this as well.

"Just so you know Piper, I officially hate you," I heard Travis say, but I wasn't really paying attention. He likes me. Travis Stoll likes me. Before I knew it, I was grinning wider then ever before.

"Um, Katie, are you okay?" Asked Percy.

"Yeah, why?" I replied.

"Oh, you know, nothing. Just that you're grinning like a maniac and that isn't very normal for you," he answered.

"I am?" Wow. That was a very stupid response.

"Yeah. And you Travis too," Piper said as if it were nothing. That seemed to bring me back to reality, but I decided not to deny it. She was a daughter of Aphrodite after all, and as...un-Aphroditeish as she seemed, Piper knew her stuff when it came to her mom's subject.

Instead, I said,"And so what if I do?" Travis looked up at me, his eyes full of happiness.

"You do?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I guess," I answered.

"Right, hate to break up the love circle here and everything-"Thalia started, but Percy interrupted her.

"No you don't"

She ignored him and kept talking."But could we please get back to the game?" Everyone agreed.

"Ok, then," Travis said, "Leo, truth or dare?"

ΩΩΩΩΩ

Yay! Tratie! XD. So yeah, 2 updates in one day, your welcome. Just wanted to let all of you know, these events take place after the giant war, so the other roman demigods will also make an appearance. Thank you so much for 48 views. Please vote comment and share.

Trivia Quetsion (The Son of Neptune)
---------------------------------------------------
Who kills Percy's panda pillow pet?

Goodbye demigods and/or clearsighted mortal,
-Kasia