Chapter 2-Percy

Everyone who was playing filed into my cabin. I guess that I should have cleaned the place up a little more before everyone came, but at least all my dirty laundry was no where in sight and the beds were made. I looked around to see what I had gotten myself into; at least there weren't any kids from the Hermes cabin except for Connor and Travis, who have somehow gotten out of kitchen duty unlike the rest of their siblings. Annabeth came over and sat by me, taking my hand. We were all sitting on the floor for some reason, I'd muck prefer the beds but oh well. The people that were playing were the Stolls, Annabeth(obviously), Katie Gardner, Leo, Jason, Piper, and surprisingly, Nico. Well and me of course!

"So who's going to start?" Asked Jason after everyone was seated. We were in a very deformed circle, if you can even call it that.

"Ooh! Me! Me! Me!" Yelled Leo, who was on my other side.

"Okay Leo, you can go first," said Katie Gardner.

"Yay!" He yelled like a little kid. "Percy, truth or dare?"

"Why is it always me?" I whined.

"Oh my gods Seaweed Brain, quit complaining and answer the question!" Annabeth told me.

"Fine. Dare." I said. Leo rubbed his hands together.

"Okay then. I dare you to smear peanut butter in one of your armpits and jelly in the other. Then you gotta take two pieces of bread, wipe the peanut butter and jelly on them, and eat it!" He exclaimed.

"Leo you're disgusting!" Travis grinned, taking out a camera."Well, don't just stare at him like that Percy, go get some jelly, peanut butter, and the bread, and then come back here."

"Where do I get all that stuff?" I asked horrified of the idea of making a peanut butter sandwich like that and eating it.

"I got it," said Connor. We all looked at him." Just gimme a second, I'll go down to the kitchen and steal some." Before anyone could argue, he got up and ran out of the cabin. A few minutes later he came back, tossing me a pack of Wonder bread, and placing a jar of jelly, a jar of chunky peanut butter, and a jar of smooth peanut butter at my feet.

"I didn't know which one you'd prefer, so I got both," he said, seeing our confused expressions for why there were two jars of peanut butter.

"This is gonna be so awesome!" I heard Travis say as he pointed the camera at me. Reluctantly, I opened the the jars with jelly and smooth peanut butter.

"Take off your shirt," said Leo.

"What? Why!?" I asked.

"Because then how are you going to apply the peanut butter and jelly without smearing your shirt?" He replied.

"He has a point," Annabeth said. I stared at Leo, then at Annabeth, and then at Leo again, but i did as I was told. After taking off my shirt, I put one of my hands into the peanut butter jar, holding up my right arm, and smeared it. I did the same with the jelly, just that I put that into my other armpit.

"Eww Percy, you ever thought of using deodorant?" Jason asked. Instead of replying I continued working on my task. I mean seriously, what kind of question is that, of course I wear deodorant, I put it on every Sunday! Anyways, I took out two pieces of Wonder bread and wiped each of my armpits with them. I put them together so that it was a sandwich and glared at Leo before I took a nibble.

"There! I did it!" I said triumphantly, purposely taking a nibble of the crust so that I wouldn't eat what was in my armpits.

"Not so fast Percy! You have to eat the whole sandwich!" Said Leo, and everyone started snickering.

"But I don't want to!" I complained like a little child.

"You have to Percy, you chose dare!" Said Piper. Gagging with each bite, and by the time I finished it everyone was rolling around laughing while I felt like throwing up. I went to the bathroom to wash out whatever was left on my armpits. I came back to the room and everyone was still laughing. Wow, I thought, putting my shirt back on, was it really that funny?

As if hearing my thoughts, Nico gasped for air and said, "You should have seen your face when you were eating Percy! Priceless!"

As the laughter was dying down, Thalia walked in.

"Why are you guys all laughing so hard?" She asked.

"We're playing truth or dare, you wanna play?" I answered.

"Sure," she replied. Katie and Piper scooted away from each other, making room for Thalia.

"Piper, truth or dare?" I asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so thanks for reading my story. Please vote comment and share. Also I'm going to post just a random question at the end of each chapter (not including the first one) and whoever answers it in the comments correctly first will get a chapter dedicated to them.

P. S. These questions might contain spoilers if you haven't read both series yet so please don't blame me just don't read them because I will also write which book each one is from.you have been warned!

From The Battle of the Labyrinth
Random question: Who hit Kronos in the eye with a blue hair brush?

This one is easy so just be the first to answer and the next chapter will be dedicated to you!😃😃

-Thanks 4 reading,
Kasia (pronounced Kasha)