Finally Meeting

Vanessa's P.O.V

Roni and I were on our way to meet Franny.She invited us to collaborate on a new youtube video for both her and our channel.Honestly,I'm really excited and anxious.I mean we have never met her in person.We just talked through our social medias such as commenting on each other's posts.We've also dm'ed each other but other than that we haven't met her in person.

Franny explained to us that she recently moved into a new apartment and that she's now living with 5 or like 6 other guys(lets include Neels ok?) but she never actually told us who those guys were.I just hope they're nice and not a bunch of jerks.Pray for us.

After like 10 minutes of the twins driving...(This sounds like Spongebob in my head)

Veronica's P.O.V(Ha!)

We finally arrived at Franny's apartment block.We then got out of the car,entered the building,climbed the stairs up to her floor and blah blah here we are hesitating whether we should knock or ring the doorbell.We decided to just knock the door and go with it.Me and Nessa were like really nervous.What if she hates us?What if her roomates hate us?Honestly,I'm not planning to just sit there while the others think of bad things for us.

A guy with a vlogging camera opened up the door interrupting my thoughts and soon me and Nessa looked up to meet the boy's gaze.He was tall.Well not that tall but for two girls that were like 5'2 he was quite tall.He extended his free hand to shake ours introducing himself.

"Hello,I'm Bobby Mares" he said offering us a smile.

''I'm Vanessa and this is Veronica.We're the Merrell Twins and yes we're actual identical twins" she said laughing.

We actually get asked those kind of random questions like if we were both born at the same day and if  we are identical twins.I mean no we're twins and Vanessa was born two years later than me.Identical?What's that?

"I kind of understood that" he said giving us a sarcastic hint in his voice.

"Anyways,I guess you're here for Franny.She is in her room.Follow me"

As we entered the house I noticed from the corner of my eye four other guys sitting on the living room.I couldn't make out their appearances clearly due to the position I was walking in and the lack of time we stayed there.They propably didn't notice us though.We approached a room and Bobby knocked on the door.Out of a sudden a couple of steps were heard from the other side of the door.A brunnette girl opened the door basically shoving us in her arms.We squealed at the really really tight hug but still hugged back.That girl had some power.

"Oh my god sorry I'm just really excited to finally meet you guys.I'm Franny by the way" she said clearing her voice trying to look more fomal

We all laughed at her attempt and I started talking right after she stopped.

"I'm Veronica and this is Vanessa.We're really glad to meet you too.I mean in person" I said grinning.

"Ok I guess you've already met Bobby so let me just introduce you to my other roomates.Y'all will be so shocked" she confirmed.

We all got shoved to the living room by Franny.We as Nessa,Bobby and me.

Girl chill.

We heard Franny basically screaming right in our ears and both us and the boys chilling in the living room covered our ears.

"Ok who the fuck did that" said a guy turning around.The other guys turned around as well

As soon as we took notice of all the boys me and Nessa's mouths dropped onto the floor.

No way...

OKAY IMMA STOP HERE YALL JUST GOT CLIFF-HUNG oopssssssss

 anyways *sips tea* 

this IS HAPPENING THIS IS HAPPENING *inserts screaming vines,memes and gifs*

THEY FINALLY MET!

(finally met as in my story well)

to be continued *dun dun dun*

ok I'm really hyped regardless of me sitting on my computer typing  for like one and a half hour because my focus was lost over the new songs my idols are feeding me.LMAOOOO ok jokes aside I hope you guys loved this chapter and I'll see you guys later on...

BYE! *Merrell Twins' voices*