Finally Meeting pt. 2

Veronica's P.O.V

After ending the videos Franny and us did together we thought it would be a great idea to chill and watch a movie with the boys.The videos we filmed were basically her transforming us into her and us transforming her into us.

Chilling with the boys we just met and probably have a crush on would be fun right?Unless we embarrass the heck out of us and they suddenly feel disgusted or something.God why did we agree on this?

We all got up and walked out the door of Franny's room to enter the kitchen with Franny asking the boys whether they would like to watch a movie with us.

Bobby was with us the whole time.He was such a friendly guy.He was funny and kind of crazy.I mean just like me right?I know we could get along.

Bobby went in the boys' rooms and we were now only Franny,Vanessa and me standing there.I was searching for any candy,Franny was making pop corn and pouring chips into a bowl.Vanessa thought those weren't enough and was currently on the phone ordering pizza.

A few moments later the boys came in and joined whatever we were doing to help us prepare.Kian and Neels were in the living room picking the movie we would watch.Although I'm pretty sure what we will be watching was probably horror.

We all took our seats and I was sitting in the middle with Vanessa next to me.Franny was on the left side next to me and Bobby on the right side next to Vanessa.The boys,including Neels,Kian,Jc and Corey were sitting on the other side of the couch

( you know that two sided couch that has like a corner and is basically two couches together)

The movie we were watching was the sixth sense.I honestly was digging it anyways.If y'all thought I was going to be all scared and things like that y'all guessed wrong.Your boo loves horror films.Nessa,on the other side,was terrified.She was holding onto her blanket and Bobby's side so tight,it would have ripped both the blanket and Bobby out.

I turned my attention to one specific person around who was now watching the film as well as typing on his phone.Probably texting someone.God why did he have to be this cute and kill me just like that.

Neels must've noticed the feeling of someone watching him straight in the eyes as he drifted his gaze over the side Bobby,Nessa,Franny and me were sitting in and looked around.His gaze stopped as soon as he saw me staring at him.He just smirked and looked down on his phone again.He then signalled me to look on my phone.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket meaning I just got a notification.I gave Neels a confused look and he just shrugged.I opened my phone screen and saw a message from instagram.I unlocked my phone and opened my instagram app.I then went over my dms and clicked the account that had just dm'ed me.

Neelsvisser: stop staring.

I looked up from my phone and looked at Neels.I felt the temperature of my cheeks rise but I didn't care.I really like this boy.I don't care if he likes me back.

Veronicamerrell: only if you want me to stop.

I sent my message and stared back at Neels who was now shocked.He then scoffed and started typing again.

Neelsvisser: stop acting tough.

Veronicamerrell: acting?I was born tough.

Neelsvisser: nah I'm sure you're just a marshmallow on the inside just like you are on the outside.

Veronicamerrell: wow poetic.

Neelsvisser: only for you hun

"Both of you stop fucking buzzing each others' phones" Kian said probably noticing our conversation.

"Yeah it's annoying" said Vanessa laughing.

Me and Neels just smiled at each other and closed our phones.

Out of all a sudden the film was paused by someone in the room.The pizza finally arrived.Franny went to get the pizza and came back with just a whole bunch of boxes.

"Really Nessa?" Franny said while her face was hidden behind the pizza boxes.Everyone's attention was on my exaggerating twin sister.

"I didn't know how much I should order" she said shrugging.

"Nah you're just the extra one on this family" I said turning my attention to Vanessa.

"Yeah about that.You are literally ready to kill me so Imma just get up.Kian get up,we're definitely switching seats" said Bobby.Poor dude did nothing wrong to deserve Vanessa ready to scream in his ear,scratch the hell out of him or something.

Vanessa was literally speechless.She didn't realise the thing she was holding on to dear life was a real human standing right besides her.

Bobby and Kian later switched sides and the only thing I could think of right now was just one thing.

Get it Nessa.

Heyooooo!!!!!
Okay before you guys kill me I would just like to apologize for saying I was going to update yesterday or sth.I was actually going to update but I felt like this chapter needed some more spice.And I finally got the time and idea to spice it up.

I hope you liked this chapter.Make sure to share your opinions with me in the comments.Don't forget to like this chapter!♡
love you
~kat