OCs

OC 1:

Name: Thetis

Age: 324

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Naiad (Freshwater nymph)

Looks/Fc: Below.

(The one in the water)

Role: Protector of the lake that she calls 'home'.

Powers (Optional): Turning into water, having a fish-tail, making water plants grow.

Weapons (Optional): The claws on her nails.

Personality: Thetis is the protector of the lake she calls home, as stated before. She will do anything to protect her lake from harmful stuff such as smog, humans, or deadly creatures. However, she loves to play with people that she knows and loves. She is quite intellegent when it comes to protecting the lake, but foolish when it comes to protecting herself.

Backstory: She was created in this lake, lmao.

Other: She cannot go more then a full minute without water.

-------------

Name: Lionheart

Age: 928

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Centaur

Looks/Fc: Below.

Role: Leader of the Centaur village

Powers (Optional): None

Weapons (Optional): A torch, bow and arrow, and multiple spears. 

Personality: Lionheart is one of the bravest centaurs around. Being a professional warrior, he goes to protect his people whenever he can. He usually solves things through ignorance and violence. He will only listen to the main kingdom if times are drastic.

Backstory: When he was born, Lionheart was a runt. He grew up, learning to fight despite all of his siblings laughing at him. He then grew up to find his own village, just for Centaurs.

Other: None.

----------------

Name: Rome.

Age: 3543.

Gender: Male.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Species: Fire Dragon.

Looks/Fc: Below.

Role: None.

Powers (Optional): Breathing fire, being fireproof, FIRE TAIL (HELL YEAH). 

Weapons (Optional): Fire, claws, teeth.

Personality: Despite his scary appearance, Rome is actually the sweetest dragon you will find. Standing as only as large as a horse, he hates his appearance and wishes to be taller. Poor Rome just wants to make his father proud.

Backstory: Rome was born with a disability that makes him a very short dragon when he is supposed to be tall. His father abandoned him for that, and he grew up lonely in a cave.

Other: He is about as tall as a horse.