Seductive Capper & Dominant Rarity

It had been two days since Rarity had fornicated with her love interest Capper, who'd loved her since the first time they met when saving Equestria from the storm king. The posh unicorn return home to Carousel Boutique, only to discover that the lights were off and rose petals created a long trail up the stairs. "This better not be another one of Sweetie Belle's pranks!" She muttered to herself as she trotted up the stairs as she looked at the rose petals. Once Rarity reached her bedroom, she was immediately swooning by the sight of Capper sprawled across the bed seductively, his tail swishing majestically as he let out the sexiest purr, a look of lust in his gaze. "Well well my sweet...sweet diamond...you found me." He purred as the entranced Rarity slowly trotted towards her bed and sat on top of Capper, who bit his bottom lip flirtatiously before slowly letting his tongue lick the backs of Rarity's ears which made her squeak happily as the seductive anthro feline placed his hooves on both of Rarity's cutie marks. "Oh darling...y-you did this for me????" The unicorn asked as her cheeks flared pink, Capper smirking as he wrapped his tail around her lovingly, the look of seduction in his eyes. "Yes I did...my sweet beauty." He purred and gently brought her face towards his own and they locked lips. Rarity smirked into the kiss as she wrapped her front hooves around his neck, nuzzling into his chest affectionately and sweetly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The anthro cat slowly slid his tongue inside Rarity's mouth and licked the inside of her muzzle as he rubbed her cutie marks slowly to increase the pleasure. The posh unicorn let her hooves rest on Capper's chest and rubbed her tongue against his tongue before the same feeling of dominance overpowered her and she hesitantly broke the kiss and pinned her love interest down on her bed. "Hehehehehe, well darling...it's my turn to 'show' you the love that I've held in from everypony except you." Rarity said with a smile before grabbing Capper's tail and rubbing it. This caused the anthro cat to let out a loud yelp as his ears twitches uncontrollably from the sudden pleasure that Rarity was now causing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The posh unicorn chuckled and fluttered her gorgeous eyelashes before ceasing her actions and moved downwards as she began placing kisses on Capper's fluffy stomach which made him purr louder than before. His claws gripped the bedsheets, luckily they didn't rip and tear after that. Luckily Sweetie Belle was away with the other crusaders and Diamond Tiara. "R-Rarity!!!" The anthro cat shrieked as his back arched and he bit his lip. The posh unicorn ceased her actions before climbing back up his chest and locking lips with Capper, who immediately kissed back with much more passion.