Sweet Cuddles And Naps

Rarity and Capper lay on the bed as they nuzzled together, making feel warm and comfy as they embraced each other ever so lovingly. The feline wrapped his fluffy tail around the sleeping unicorn as he joined her in the land of happy dreams, purring lightly. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy watched them through the window as they awed in happiness that the element of generosity had finally found somepony to love and cherish for the rest of her life. "They're so cute together." Fluttershy said happily as she blushed, "heck yeah!" Rainbow Dash said with her usual cocky yet happy attitude. The two Pegasi eventually flew off as the other elements of harmony called for them to meet up at Sugarcube Corner (except for Rarity).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rarity awoke from her nap and let out the cutest yawn before turning around to gaze at Capper's beautiful face and she gently petted him, making him purr. "Aww you're just so cute darling." The unicorn said with a gentle smile as she slowly unraveled herself from the feline's grasp and used her magic to brush her purple mane which was untamed and messy before quietly trotting towards the bathroom to clean herself up and apply some makeup. Capper eventually awoke and stretched his body like a normal cat would, unaware that Rarity had somehow made her way behind him before jumping out to greet him a happy morning. "Surprise my darling!" She giggled and played with the feline's ears which made him purr happily and his tail wrapped around her happily too.