Climbing the Moose (Sam)

The day started off as usual. You were cleaning the bunker, picking up Dean and Sam's mess. Scattered clothes filled the hallways, you were carrying your laundry basket around the bunker, collecting any article of clothing off the ground. You stopped in the hallway and peered down at Sam's open door. I've never seen the inside of Sam's room before. You thought as you strolled down the hallway. You stopped in front of his door and your face went hot.

You'd seen Sam shirtless before but this was different, before he'd been in need of medical care but now he stood there in the middle of his room, his back facing you. He was glistening with sweat, it was obvious he'd just returned from one of his morning runs. His hands lowered to his waistline as he tugged on the strings of his sweatpants. He started slowly sliding them off.

This is wrong, I shouldn't be watching him change.

"(Y/n). I know you're there."

You felt like you were going to explode from embarrassment. "Uhhh.. Hey," you stammered, "Any clothes you need washed?" You shook the basket, indicating that's what you were doing.

"Yeah, one second." He said and removed his pants completely. He turned around to face you and you swore your jaw was now in hell. It fell that hard and fast. You stared at his toned muscles and delicately scarred chest that was eye level with you. He placed his grey pants in the nearly full basket but you couldn't take your eyes off of his body. He then pushed the laundry basket down out of your hands, it clattered against the hard floor and clothes spilled out.

Usually you would make a snide comment and tell the Winchester off but now you couldn't even form a single word. Your knees felt like jelly and your heart was beating so hard you thought it would burst. The thirst was definitely real.

Sam reached forward and placed his hand on the side of your face. He stroked your cheek with his thumb. Using his leg, he pushed the basket to the side so it was no longer on the floor between you, he then put his other hand on the small of your back and brought you closer to him. You were now pressed against Sam's bare chest. He moved his hand to your chin and tilted your face upwards. He leaned down, his face just inches away from yours. You could feel his warm breath fanning over your trembling lips.

You looked into his hazel eyes and suddenly his lips met yours in a passionate kiss. You jumped up on him, wrapping your legs around him. He carried you to his bed and laid you down on your back softly. He climbed on top of you and continued to kiss you gently. Under your shirt, His hands trailed up your stomach.

He cupped your breast and rolled your nipple between his forefinger and thumb. You could feel his erection pressed against your thigh, his red plaid boxers were barely containing him. Sam slid your shirt off over your head, tossing it behind him, it landed perfectly in the white plastic laundry basket.

You sat up slightly so he could unclasp your bra. Once it was off, he also threw that behind him, making it into the basket once again. His lips attacked your chest in a frenzy of kisses. He pinned you against the bed, his hands intertwined with yours.  He sucked on your nipple, his tongue flicking rhythmically. Your back involuntarily arched at the pleasure. He stopped and kissed your abdomen softly, then he sat up and looked you over.

"Y/n, I've always wanted to tell you just how beautiful you are." You both grinned and he leaned in, kissing your lips once again. You somehow managed to get him on his back, allowing you to be the one on top. He reached for your chest once again but you scooted back off of the bed. You slowly slid off your pants and panties, making a show of it. He watched you hungrily, you slid down his boxers and tossed them behind you. They landed no where near the basket.

He held his hand out to you and you placed yours in his. He pulled you in close, your face was in the crook of his neck. You took a deep breath, inhaling the his scent. You began grinding against him, his lips parted and a soft groan escaped them. He raked his hands through his long hair.

"Y/n, stop teasing me." He demanded. You almost did as he said but instead you slid just his tip slowly inside of you. You teased him even more by keeping this up, riding just his tip. Sam had enough and grabbed your hips firmly, he then thrust into you and began making you bounce on his hard length. You moaned out enjoying the pleasure. His short nails dug into your hips, he released you and let you take over. You moved yourself up and down on his length, every stroke causing a moan to escape your lips. He groaned eagerly as you sped up the pace, you wanted nothing more but to keep fu.cking his brains out, but Sam had other plans. He slid out from underneath you and told you to stay on your knees. He pushed your front half down against the mattress and grabbed your a$$ firmly. He slid into you once again and began pounding you doggy style. You propped yourself up on your elbows but his speed and strength knocked you back down.

His hips bucked against you and screamed out his name, "Sam! Please... faster." You pleaded. He sped up and reached a hand around to begin rubbing your clit. The pleasure was driving you crazy as he pushed you closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly you felt everything melt into a state of nirvana as you came hard on his c0ck. He screamed your name as well as he came with you. Your legs were shaking with sweet ecstasy and you could feel your very core tremble.

He pulled out of you and bowed his down, using his tongue to clean you up. Your toes curled as his tongue fished every bit of cum from your tight opening. Once he was finished, he laid down on the bed and curled up next to him. Your sweaty forehead had hair matted to it but you didn't care one bit as he kissed it.

"I've wanted you for a long time, and I always wanted to tell you just how much I lo-"

"Sammy! You finally got some!" Dean cheered from outside of the bedroom, a glass of whisky held over his head. You and Sam scrambled to cover yourselves.

"Dean! Get out!" Sam yelled as he threw a pillow at the door.