Anything (Dean)

You had been traveling with the Winchester's for longer than you could remember. You guys had become close, but you had gotten closer to Dean. Sam was like a brother to you, you'd say the same about Dean if anyone asked, but the truth was that you loved him. You wanted to tell him for so long but you figured he didn't share your feelings. He probably saw you as an annoying little sister, and nothing more. Dean was as some would say, a man's man. He could go to any bar and pick up any girl he wanted. You just wished he'd wanted you.

You snuggled up on your bed with your music blasting "Your Body" by Christina Aguilera, thinking about Dean. Dean and Sam had an emergency hunting trip that just couldn't wait, they'd left you home alone after deeming it "too dangerous" for you. It hurt a little that they didn't even want you going with them but Dean had said it was for your own safety. Even though it was obvious that they cared about you, it pissed you off that you couldn't go. You took the opportunity though of having an empty bunker to do whatever the hell you wanted.

You had on black lace underwear that made you feel sexy and confident along with one of Dean's nirvana shirts. You stood up on your bed and sang/yelled to the music. "ALL I WANNA DO IS FUCK YOUR BODY!" You belted out, substituting the word love in the song for fuck. Hey there was a chuckle at the door you sank to your knees and spun around with your ipod held high over your head, ready to be thrown.

"Jesus fucking christ Dean!" You shouted. He had a look of amusement playing across his face. "I could've.... killed you!" You were so angry at him for scaring you like that.

"With an IPod? Yeah right." He winked at you, still chuckling.

"Why are you here anyway? I thought you guys left this morning."

"Well jeez, you could at least pretend to be happy to see me." He acted sad and frowned, tilting his head down.

"I am happy to see you, more than happy." You said quietly, settling into the bed. Dean approached the bed and sat down near the edge, on the corner. His dark jeans were ripped in some places and in need of mending. You mentally made note to snag them later and fix them for him.

"Nice panties." Dean smirked, your fave went red. It's not like Dean hadn't seen you barely clothed before, he's just never commented on it. You buried yourself in your blankets, hiding from him. "Y/n, I'm sorry, please come out." Trying to uncover you from the safety of your blankets.

"Never!" You giggled.

Dean found an opening by where your legs were and crawled through, once he found your face he immediately began tickling your sides, enjoying the fact that you couldn't escape him.

"Dean! Stop! I can't... breath!" You shouted between laughs. He stopped and smirked at you, you were both breathless from laughing and being under the hot covers. Thats when you realized he was now pinning you down against the bed, his stomach pressed against yours.

"Dean! Get out of my fort!" You playfully hit him on the shoulder, trying to defuse the slight sexual tension building up between you. His face was inches from yours.

"Make me." He whispered.

"Dean..." you mumbled, your heart pounding in your chest.

"Yes?" He whispered, leaning in close to you, his hot breath tickling your ear.

"I..." you were at a loss for words, you didn't know what to say to him.

"Here, let me help you." He whispered, pressing his soft, plump lips against yours. You wrapped your arms against his neck and his stubble tickled your soft skin. Dean's fingers trailed up your torso, holding you.

"D-Dean," you stuttered, shocked from this sudden display of affection.

"Don't talk, just feel." He said, his eyes closed. He kissed your cheeks and lavished your neck with soft butterfly kisses . He picked you up and sat you on his lap, the blanket fell down around you. He helped you out of your shirt and began kissing your chest. You leaned your head back, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips. You weren't wearing a bra so you were already so exposed to him.

He began sucking on your nipple, flicking his hot wet tongue over it. You whimpered for more as you moved your hands down to his jeans to massage the hard bulge that was begging to come out. He quickly undid his pants, exposing his erection. You grasped it in your hand and stroked it. Dean groaned softy and started kissing you again, but this time more intently. Your lips melted together perfectly.

He finally had enough and ripped your panties off of you, helping you up slightly and getting you settled down onto his length. He closed his eyes, biting his bottom lip. You exhaled deeply, he was so big, but you persevered and began riding him. You leaned in and kissed his neck that tasted salty from sweat. You moaned as he began rocking his hips at the same pace as you. Your breathing was now ragged, it all felt so good. You moved your hand to your clit and began rubbing it to add to your pleasure. Dean picked up the pace and by the look on his face you could tell he was getting closer. You rubbed yourself harder and faster and soon your muscles clenched around Dean as you were thrown over the edge. The sight of your shuddering body sent Dean over too as he rode you through your orgasm. After you were done, you stayed there for a moment, your foreheads pressed against each others. Dean lifted you off his length and kissed you softly.

"I should go now." Dean said wiping himself off and zipping his jeans back up.

"Why?" You asked puzzled and a bit hurt, had this meant nothing?

"Sam's waiting for me outside in the Impala, I came back in to grab his laptop and said I'd be right back. We'll talk more about this when I get home, but it meant a lot to me, just know that." He said as he ran out of the door. You leaned back against your pillows, a smile plastered to your face.