Chapter 2

Y/n pov
I woke up in the morning and did my morning routine and changed into my work clothes

i went downstairs i saw my mom cooking food for me she said"come on sweety have some lunch"i hugged her and kissed her cheeks

i went downstairs i saw my mom cooking food for me she said"come on sweety have some lunch"i hugged her and kissed her cheeks.than i ate my lunch i went out i again saw the guy from tommorow standing outside i shrugged my thought and went to my office.i was greeted by my bestfriend hyungwoo.he hugged me i hugged him back he said"lets go y/n"we both went to our places and started work.after hours and hours it was lunch time hyungwoo came to me and said"come on y/n lets grab some coffee"i nodded we took our coffee and sat on the table than we talked for a while and went back to work.now it was time to go home i bid goodbye to hyungwoo and went to my house my mom cooked dinner for me we ate dinner than i slept.

Jk pov
In the morning i again came to see her she was looking gorgeous she was going to work i followed her to her workplace and saw her hugging a boy my blood started to boil.thats it i cant take it anymore you will be mine y/n.i went back home taehyung came to me and said"so what happened"i said"i saw her hugging a boy i cant take it anymore i will bring her here with me tommorow"he nodded than i called my body guards and said"tommorow you will have to bring that girl y/n here at any cost and dont let anyone know"they nodded i said"you may go now"they bowed and than left i was thinking about y/n she is so mismerizing i cant take my eyes off her.than i slept.tommorow is a big day.