Chapter 16

Y/n pov
2 years later
Its been two years and we all are living happily but i have noticed a change in jk behaviour he comes home late sometime.sometime he is drunk and he force me to do things that i dont want to do.i was talking with my unnies i said"unnies i have noticed a change in jk behaviour he comes home late and sometimes he comes drunk home"unnies said"i think its something suspecious"i nodded suddenly jk came and back hugged me and said"noonas can i borrow her"unnies chuckled and said"she is all yours"i said them silently"no"they chuckled jk took me to our room jk said"i wanna cuddle baby come here"i laid beside him he was cuddling me suddenly he got a call from someone he looked angry after recieving the call he said"baby i have to go"than he kissed my cheeks and left.i went to shower and wore this

I went to the kitchen with jungsoo and made him eat

I went to the kitchen with jungsoo and made him eat.jk came back he was drunk i held him on my shoulders and said"jk why do you drink alot"he was sleepy i took him to our room and laid him on our bed jungsoo came and asked"eomma what happened to appa"i said"baby appa is fine ok now you should go to sleep"i took jungsoo with me and made him sleep i went to oppas and said"oppas do you know jk is acting really wierd lately he comes home late and drunk"they said"yeah we have also noticed change in his behaviour he looks really stressed out and he is really angry at work also"i nodded i said"i will go now oppa bye"than i went to jk and slept while hugging him.

1 week later
Jk is always outside iam getting worried he does not even bother to look at me.i was sitting in the launch unnies and oppas were all out I was alone in the house jungsoo was also gone.suddenly the door bell rang i went to open the door i saw that momo girl and jk holding hands together my heart broke down into pieces they both entered the house they were laughing and hugging together jk totally ignored me tears started to fall from my cheeks i ran upstairs while crying.i was sitting in my room when someone came in i looked and saw it was momo she smirked came near me and said"jk is mine stay away from him bitch"she slapped me i started crying we heard footstep coming closer to our room momo suddenly slapped her self her lips started bleeding she messed her hair up and started crying jk came in and hugged momo and said"momo what happened"she said"jk she slapped and punched me"while pointing towards me jk came near me and slapped me i looked shocked at him he said"dont you dare touch her again"i started crying.than they both left me there crying suddenly jungsoo came back and wiped my cheeks and said"eomma why are you crying"i said"no baby iam not crying when did you come back"he said i came back just now"i kissed his cheeks and said"baby are you hungry"he said"no eomma iam just sleepy"i said"ok lets go to sleep"i took him to his room and laid him down on the bed he slept i kissed his forehead and went to my room.i cried myself to sleep jk was still not home.

Jk pov
Momo told me take her to my mansion she said if i will not leave y/n she will kill her.i felt guilty for hitting y/n but i have to act cause i dont want her to get hurt because of me.i went back home when i saw y/n sleeping peacefully her eyes looked puffy i kissed her lips and said"baby iam sorry iam doing this for you and jungsoo"