Chapter 18

Y/n pov
2 months later
I woke up feeling pain in my stomach and my head.this is happening since last week i woke up and changed into this

Jk kissed my head and said"baby are you okay you look pale"i said"iam okay just a little bit headache"than jk changed his clothes and than we both went downstairs we were eating breakfast when i felt something coming up my throat i went running to...

Jk kissed my head and said"baby are you okay you look pale"i said"iam okay just a little bit headache"than jk changed his clothes and than we both went downstairs we were eating breakfast when i felt something coming up my throat i went running to the bathroom jk came with me and caressed my back while i was puking he said"baby lets go to the hospital"i shook my head he said"no buts we will go there"he picked me bridal style to his car than our driver drove us to the hospital jk took me to the doctor.the doctor said"how are you mr and mrs jeon"we said"fine"she asked what happened i explained her my condition she said"ok we will do some test and tell you the result"jk held my hand tighly and placed aa light kiss on it.the doctor did some test than she came towards me and said"y/n did you missing your periods"i blushed and nodded she said"congragulations mrs jeon you are 2 months pregnant"i looked at jk he was looking me with happy eyes than he held my hands and took me to the car.he said"iam soooo happy iam having another baby"i chuckled at him he rubbed his hands on my tummy and smiled.than we went to our mansion unnies and oppas were waiting for us they said"y/n are you ok what happened"jk smiled and held my hands and said"we have a good news y/n is pregnant"their eyes got widened they said"oh my god two more babies"i looked confused at them i said"what do you mean two babies"jin oppa said"jisoo is also 5 months pregnant"i went to jisoo unnie and hugged her and said"congragulations unnie thats why you were looking really fat"she hugged me back and chuckled and said"congragulations to you too y/n~ah"than we all talked for a while i said jk"jk i want to see jungsoo"he nodded and picked me bridal style and took me upstairs i said"jk iam just two months pregnant let me walk the stairs"he shook his head and said"no"i pouted he pecked my lips again and again i blushed he chuckled i went to my room jungsoo was playing their i took jungsoo in my arms and made him sit on my tummy jk came running and took jungsoo from me"YAH y/n i told you not to lift heavy things"he took jungsoo and made him sit on his lap and kissed his cheeks he said"jungsoo you know eomma and appa have a gift for you"he said excitedly"jinjja"we nodded jk said"eomma have a baby sister for you"he said while caressing my tummy jungsoo jumped and sat on my lap jk said"jungsoo be careful you might hurt your eomma and your baby sister"jungsoo nodded and said"mianhe eomma"i kissed his cheeks and said"its ok baby"he said"mommy can i talk to my baby sister"i nodded he put his small hands on my tummy and said"hi baby sister iam your big brother jungsoo"he kissed my tummy i chuckled and said"baby wont you sleep its late"he nodded and than he went to sleep.me and jk went to his room and kissed his forehead than he slept.jk and me went to our room i laid on the bed beside him he caressed my tummy and said"baby this is appa"than he kissed my tummy and said"y/n now you have to be more careful and stay away from momo okay iam afraid that she might hurt you and baby"i nodded than jk kissed my forehead and than we both cuddled and slept.

Momo pov
Ohhhh i see she is pregnant iam gonna kill her and her baby.(evil smirk)she called her body guard and said"bring this girl to me tommorow ok"she showed them the picture of y/n they nodded and left.i will make jk all mine y/n you and your baby will die.