4- Silent hearts

The bullet turns into a balloon. A red balloon. " What is happening? " I ask.

" HENRY! " Vic says running in, I jump from seeing him.

" What? " I ask.

" Y/N we lost her in the woods. " He says out of breath.

" Oh okay. " I say.

" Dude are you okay? " Belch asks.

" Yeah I'm fine, totally fine. " I comment.

" HENRY! " My father screams.

" Yes? " I ask.

" Your sister called me. " He says. Oh no. " She said don't worry about me, she's sleeping over at one of her friend's house. I think that you should go over to one of your friend's houses. " He adds.

" Yeah of course father, I think we were planning on going to Belch's. " I comment.

" Awesome " he tells me with a grin. Wow my dad smiling, that's new.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Bev and I are going over to Bill's he's been wanting all of us to sleep over. Stan and I haven't talked about the kiss. " So you guys kissed? " Bev asks.

" Yes we kissed, and I don't know we haven't talked about it. " I tell him.

" Why did he and you kiss? " She asks.

" He asked if Vic and I ya know. " I reply.

" Ew gross! " She screams. I begin to laugh at her comment.

" So basically he said good and then kissed me " I comment.

" Aw " she says giving me a side hug.

" It's not big of a deal! " I comment.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS?! " Bev asks hitting me over the head.

" What? " I ask.

" You kissed the Stanley Uris! Now of course you can't say Stanley was your first kiss, because you have to say the Victor Criss was your first kiss. " She says.

" Oh shut it " I comment as we make it to Bill's house.

Bill has changed since Georgie went missing. This is the first time Beverly and I have seen the boys in like 2 weeks. " So Stan and you haven't talked in 2 weeks? " Bev asks.

" Yup. I admitted I liked you, and that was it. " I reply.

I knocked on the door, and Bill opens it. " Hey the g-g-g-guys are in the g-g-garage. C-C-Can I t-t-t-talk to Bev-Bev-Beverly for a sec-sec-second? " Bill asks.

" Of course " I tell him, starting to move away from the door.

Someone grabs my hand, and pulls me into the kitchen. I look to see Stan.

" Hi Stan " I say, he just looks at me. " Stan you okay? " I ask. He leans in, and kisses me. I open my eyes to see blood. I pull back, and see Vic bloody looking like he was killed ( sadly yes like in the really, really, really sad deleted scene ) . He's holding a balloon. I fall, and crash something.

" Y/N ARE YOU OKAY! " Stan asks.

" Yeah I'm f-f-fine " I comment.

" Eddie do you have a Band-Aid? " Stan asks.

" Yeah I think so, " Eddie says opening his fanny pack. Eddie hands Stan a Band-Aid.

" Stan I'm fine seriously, " I say standing up. We all turn to see Bill and Beverly making out in the hallway.