12 - Fahrenheit 451

"A rainy night. I decided I wanted to take a walk, just to clear my head of everything that was going on. Of course Y/N was doing the same, so we met where we always met, and she had that book. Fahrenheit 451, she had it with her. We read it so much. She was Bowers, and she still treated me well. She loved me like a sister, and that why we need to find her. I am not letting my best friend die, not on my watch. She is probably the best thing that could ever happen in our lives. We need to just try to figure out what the message is. I do believe it's what Victor has been saying. I know it has to be a warning sign. There is nothing else it could be. Maybe it's where exactly in the sewers she is, " I state.

" You think she's in the sewers? " Patrick ask.

" Yeah. When we were in there a few nights ago we saw messages from her with paper, and then Bill said it was like someone was pulling onto him while we were running away, " Richie states.

" It's like me and my dream that I had. I guess it wasn't a dream then, " Victor states.

" B-B-B-Bev just t-t-try to f-f-find the p-p-page, " Bill says which just gives me to nod at him.

" Found it, " I state. " The circled means me, " I add. I instantly break into tears knowing exactly what it is. Bill is the one to comfort me. " I love you. Does your 'family' love you, love you very much, love you with all their heart and soul, " I state.

" What are the reds? " Ben asks.

" There's no reds, " I state basically crying.

" What? " Stan asks.

" There are no reds. These are goodbye letters. Her and I have talked about our 'families' and if they truly loved us. She never thought hers truly loved her. I became her family, and she became mine. After the bullying happen everything became worst. She was the one thing I had, and IT took her away from me! " I comment. " This isn't far! Why did it have to be Y/N? Why did it have to be her? " I ask.

" What are you guys doing? " Someone asks. We turn to see Henry, and he seems pretty angry.

" Trying to figure out where Y/N is, " Victor states.

" In a library? Really? You truly think she is in here? " Henry asks walking up to the table. All of the losers' club is now scared out of our minds. Of course she was going to have a book for Henry. She has to, he's her brother.

" Yeah, there are special books that we have a connection to that has a hidden message it in. As well red highlighted words. We couldn't seem to find Beverly's, " Belch states.

" She's dead. They declared her dead, why are you guys still trying to find her? " Henry asks.

" Because she's not, " Richie states.

" Why? Why do you think that? " Henry asks.

" Because we still have hope our friend is still alive. I hope there is some part of you that hopes your little sister is alive. She's your little sister! You're supposed to be the one that thinks yes she is still alive. You should be having the same mind set that Bill was having with Georgie. She's your sister, don't you love her? " I ask, which even causes the Bowers' boys to step back.

" Yes of course I love her! What kind of brother would I be if I didn't? " He asks.

" Then why do you hit her? Why do you make her feel bad? Why do you not say that? Why do you just stand around when her dad hits her? " I ask.

" I try not too. I try not too. I don't know. Because my dad is an abusive man, she's the only thing of love I have. She's the reason my life doesn't suck 24/7. She's the reason of why I do everything I do. I try not hardest to protect her, not realizing that she's a teenager and there are somethings that she needs to do on her own, " he states. We hear the library door opens hen close, and then running footsteps. A paper falls on top of the desk.

The red is messed up. You will not be able to see the red anymore. You have to get through all of the books. If you do not, you will not be able to see me. If you get through all of the books you will be able to see me. I am in the sewers! Henry! Do not try to look for me in the sewers at the current moment. If you try, you will be killed. And I do not want to loose the only brother I have and love. And I know that after this, that after you guys save me. Which I know you will, things might go back to the way it was.

I hope that after you guys save me, that Henry will stop bullying them. Maybe just ignore them? I don't know, I just I truly do want the bullying to stop. And I know that's a lot coming from me, but as well I think it's important. Henry I will most likely buy you a punching bag or something. But mainly just remember this. 'I love you till the ends, never forget the days we spent. Chilling with our lives on hold, and feeling fresh like the waves of the beach'. I know you will find me, so please do!

love Y/N <3

" She's alive? That was her? " Henry asks. We all nod. " Oh thank God, " he adds. " Why can't we see her? " He asks. We all shrug truly not knowing the answer.

" All we know is that we have to finish all the books. The library is closed for the next few days. And we're all going to Ben's house. Henry we would love if you would join, " Richie states. RICHIE! OF all people.

" Yeah. I just want to find my sister, " he states. " Oh my God, " he mutters. " I have not seen that book since my mom left, " he states. We all look to see Beloved by Toni Morrison. We all nod, agreeing on the time for being 10. And hopefully we can find her sooner than later.

Hey guys! Sorry, but I feel like it's taking me forever to publish this. I feel super bad, thank you to the people who still read this. It means a lot! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!