Follow you ~ Johnny

Blood dribbled down your face and onto the ground as you ran. You didn't stop running for at least 15 minutes.

You had been hit again, by the ones you call parents. They were drunk and angry, and you were there for them to take it out on.

As you finally slowed down you saw a small fire sat up and a boy sitting on a seat with his knees tucked up to his chest.

You go to walk towards him but your foot lands in a hole and you go sprawling out onto the ground, a small yell escaping your throat as you do so.

The boy turns around and runs over to you, panic rising in his chest that you could be a Soc.

"A-Are you okay?" He asks as he helps you up and you wipe some blood from your face.

"Come sit down...please...what happened to you." The boy asks and you follow him to sit down.

He pulls his jean jacket off and let you put it on and then quickly grabs a towel that had been laid out on the ground and cleans your face.

"My parents." You mutter and a few stray tears fall down your face.

"Oh....mine are bad too." He says softly as his hand goes over yours.

"I'm Johnny." He says again as you look up, his eyes shinning with a slight curiosity and childishness that makes you smile a little.

"Y/n." You smile and he does the same. He takes a seat next to you and you lean on his shoulder as you look into the fire.

"Thank you...for letting me be here." You state and he just nods as he yawns.

"No problem, I don't mind helping you." He says in a sleepy voice.

You place a soft kiss on his head as he falls asleep and you do the same soon enough.

You're woken up by a boy falling right next to the chairs you and Johnny were in.

"Johnny- eh...who's this." A boy with dark hair asks and you jump slightly at his voice.

"Pony! This is (y/n)...well she eh...ran away I suppose you could say." Johnny states and you look over at him and then at the other boy.

"Oh....well I guess we all are then, I can't go back there...I just can't." He states and Johnny helps you stand up.

"Let's go...I'm Ponyboy by the way." The boy states and you smile and look at him a little weird.

"That's you're actual name?"

"It's is."

"Well what are we waiting for...come on!" Johnny laughs and you all start running for the park.

Little did you know whatever as coming ahead tonight.

~

Sorry that this is so short, I'm just trying to get a lot of stories in.