Sinner ~ Ponyboy

A smirk ran across your face as you watched the Soc that sat on the ground. Blood trailed down from his nose to his lip and a black eye was forming as he looked up at you in a fear you'd never seen.

This had been what you've become. Beating on any Soc that crosses your way, any who breathed in the wrong direction or took a glance for too long.

It wasn't you, but hell, you didn't care. You had no one. No one confine in or to break down to.

So you resorted to the last and final thing you could ever do.

Fighting.

Day and night, no matter the time.

Drinking.

Wherever it was supplied and whenever.

Smoking.

Oh it got you into so much trouble but you didn't care anymore. You had no reason to care after all.

So as the Soc moved away from you, you just smirked and spit at him.

"Go, before I get mad." You say lowly and he doesn't think about it for a second as he runs away.

You knew that people were watching you, you could feel their eyes on the back of your head as it started to pour even harder then from when you stepped outside.

Your already bloody and scabbed knuckles clenched into a fist as you looked down at the puddle in front of you. Blood spun around in small loops in the water as drops came from your nose.

You looked back and your instincts weren't wrong as a group of boys were looking at you.

The infamous Greasers, all huddled up looking over at you.

You stuck up a bloody middle finger at them and you started walking down the other direction from them.

You shoved your hands into your pockets and just looked in front of you.

Did you know where you were going? Hell no! Did you care? Fuck no.

Not like you had anywhere to go any way. Your parents were always screaming and yelling and hitting.

You never got that picture perfect white fence family with a dog and siblings.

You got a shitty broken down family with two shitty careless parents who ran you into the hole you were forever going to be stuck in.

Your siblings were long gone. One died in a car crash and the other just ran away, never came back, you figured he never would.

"Hey!" A voice calls out, pulling you from your thoughts. You spin around and see a boy with dark hair who looked about your age.

"What." You grunt and he starts speeding up to catch up with you.

"What was that about? I know he's a Soc and everything but he was minding his own business and you just opened hell on him." The boy states and you just stay quite.

"I don't know." You say after a while and he looks over at you.

"Look, I remember you from before, I remember how you hung around friends and laughed and how smart you were....and then you were gone." He says quietly again and you just stand there looking down now.

Memories flood your head and you take a sharp breath as you feel the urge to cry uproar.

"I-I.....just go away kid." You get out and push past him.

"Hey wait!" He yells and you start running, tears spilling down your face as you make your way over fences and between buildings and houses.

Just as you slow to a completely different street you spot your house, you hadn't been home in a few nights now.

A car was missing and you step into the middle the street taking it all in. What had you done, no...what had they done.

You had so much going for you and they pushed it away. You let them push it away.

You became a monster that was feared by people older then you.

Tears now flood like a river down your face. You couldn't go back to them, you couldn't face them.

They'd only scream at you and go at you, they'd push you away again. You look down the street and see a car coming, one owned by the Socs in fact.

You face it and then hear a scream coming from across the street, it was that boy again.

"What are you doing! Move now!" He screams at you and you can't. Your feet refuse to move as the car moves closer by the second.

You feel pressure hit your body as your moved across the street. 2 strong  arms hold you and you realize your on the ground.

Dark eyes look into your tear filled ones.

"Why...why?" He questions quietly and you just start sobbing as he rolls off you.

You get on your knees and cry, you cry the hardest you thought anyone could ever cry. You cry into the same hands that torment and hurt people.

The boy helps you to your feet and you grab onto him, in a tight hug.

He just holds you. He listens to you. He lets you break down to him.

It's something you haven't experienced since you were little. He doesn't let go as he holds onto you.

"Y/n....it's fine, just cry." The boys says in a calming voice, and you do.

"I-I don't even know your name." You cry, a slight laugh coming out as you sniff and wipe your nose.

"It's Ponyboy, Ponyboy Curtis." He says to you with a smile and you just give a sibling laugh and hug him again as he starts walking with you.