Cover me ~ Dallas

Mhhhhh the new Tøp is amazing...so here..play the song.

-

"Come on doll, you know I'd never-"

"Dallas! Save it...do you think I'm stupid or something? I mean you're Dallas-fucking- Winston, and for some reason I thought I could have a healthy normal relationship with you." You yell at him, cutting him off and stopping him in his tracks.

"She meant nothing doll...I mean it, sincerely." Dallas stares back and you just roll your eyes.

You turn around and walk out the door, slamming the already broken screen door behind you.

"Come on...at least let me drive you home, you know how bad it gets at this time of night." Dallas calls to you and you ignore him.

You continue walking and Dallas watches you until he can't see you anymore. He did mean what he said. A girl had thrown himself on him at a party and they made out, that was it.

But someone saw and told you, igniting a flame in you. The urge to cry and scream were covering your body all at once. You didn't know what to do except walk.

Rain started to fall from the sky and tears started to fall from your eyes. You couldn't believe yourself, crying over Dallas, he'll probably have a new girl by tomorrow knowing him.

A car sped past you before the breaks being slammed on and then reversing to meet up with you.

It was a blue Mustang that shined in the moon light.

"Aren't you Dallas Winston's girl?" A voice calls out and you look at the face speaking. It was Robert Sheldon.

"No." You say sternly and continue walking.

"Well then come on baby, let me drive you home...I insist." He smiles and steps out of the car standing in front of you.

"I'm fine." You mutter and push past him. His hand flush to the back of your arm and he holds you in place as he moves in front of you again his grip tightening.

"I said, I insist." He smiles, gritting his teeth.

"Oh..well how can I let up such a generous offer." You smile back, anger in your eyes.

He grins and pulls you toward the car door and opening it quickly before throwing you in.

He gets in and sits down before he starts driving, his hand making its way up your leg.

You slap his hand away and he looks at you and licks his lips as he pulls the car to a stop on the side of the street.

He leans over and you lean back before pulling your foot up and slamming it into his face.

He yells out in pain and you slam the door open before almost falling out and then closing the door on his reach hand , causing another scream to come out.

You start running down the street at full speed pushing past a couple who were making out.

Quickly you look around realizing you had no clue where you were until it hit you.

You were in the Socs territory.

"Shit." You mutter and run to another street as you hear Roberts car coming up the street.

You keep running and he keeps chasing after you, wanting one thing out of you, he knew you'd eventually run out of energy.

So you keep running, never looking back as you were now soaked in sweat and rain.

Because of the rain getting in your eyes, and your energy draining, it becomes very difficult to see in front of you.

You slam into a large figure that isn't looking and you fall right on them. Your chest heaving up and down you wipe your eyes and realize it's Dallas.

"Doll? What's-" he starts but you quickly get up as you hear Roberts car turn the corner and speed up.

"Doll!" Dallas tells and grabs your arm and quickly moves you behind him. Robert being as oblivious as he is, speeds right past Dallas without even lookin at him.

"What was that all about?!" Dallas yells as he pulls you in front of him and you just take deep breath and cough a little as you look up at him.

"Come on...you're coming back to my place now." He grunts and holds your hand as he walks you back.

Once you're inside you sit down on the couch and look at Dallas as he pulls up a chair and looks at you.

"Care to explain?" He asks and raises an eyebrow.

You explain everything to him, watching as his face of concern turns to one of anger. The worry in his eyes is masked by revenge and he stand up and walks over to you before hugging you.

"Doll, I love you...I mean that. That skank from the party was nothing but a drunken kiss that I didn't even want." Dallas spurs out, his voice becoming shaky.

"Dally...I'm sorry for reacting how I did and not giving you a chance to explain." You say softly into his ear before placing a kiss on his cheek.

He pulls away and smiles a little before placing a kiss on your nose and lifting you up over his shoulder.

"Dallas!" You yell in surprise and he laughs as he brings you to the bedroom.

"Get changed into not soaked clothes please. I'm gonna clean up out there." He states and closes the door.

You do as he says, throwing on one of his shirts and underwear. You walk out and he smirks as he looks at you.

"Ah I'm so glad your mine, and not that suckass Socs. By the way, I'm telling everyone tomorrow and he's not getting away with putting his hands on you." Dallas sighs quickly before placing a kiss on the top of your head and laying on the couch with you.

Not long after your both fall asleep in each other's arms. Just how Dallas likes it.