Hard Feelings

After a few moments the rest of the team came back out. Everyone was there.

"Alright, we set up the cameras already and the nerve center. We should be ready for tomorrow." Aaron said.

Allison looked at Zak, "Alright.The first interview should be here soon. We can do it together if you guys like?"

He nodded as he kept me close to his side, "Yeah that sounds fine. We can use the same camera and and share the footage from what we can get."

Everyone started to notice how close we were,I looked up at everyone and let out a sigh. "I walked into the first room in the left and there was a doll. I picked it up and began to feel horrible. My insides were being squished and my head was hurting like it was being stepped on. Luckily Zak heard me and he took me out of there."

Aaron looked at me with worried eyes. "Are you alright?"

I nodded looking at everyone, "I'm fine right now, the pain is gone. Whatever that was that got me, took my energy away."

Zak looked down at me, "Can you stand up by yourself?"

"I think so..." I gently used the ground to help me up and slowly stood up.

"I think I-" I suddenly felt my legs get weak and I almost fell down to the ground. Alec and Zak caught me just in time and set me back down gently.

Allison sat down next me, "I think you're going to have to stay at home for today. You're in no condition [Y/N]."

I shook my head. "I'll be fine Alli, I can't skip out on this investigation. There's a reason why they used my energy in the first place."

"[Y/N]" Billy began, "you don't know if they're using your energy for good or bad. You don't know the type of spirit they are. They can be trying to lure you in."

"I know Billy, but I can't skip out on this. I'm not going to back down. It's my job and I'm going to go through this. Without your permission."

I gently got up and started walking away slowly.

'I didn't want to be told what to do. This is my job, I get that it's dangerous but I can't skip out on this and I don't plan on doing so'

I walked over to the van and got in sitting in the passengers seat in the front. I couldn't be told not to do this, because this is what I'm here for. I need to help them out. One way or another, I'm still going to investigate.

I let out a sigh, and put my earphones in and listened to music. I needed to be alone I wanted to be left secluded from everyone. I didn't want to throw my anger at them when they were just trying to care for my safety.

____________________________

Zak sighed watching her walking away. He didn't know why but he felt obligated to look after her. He didn't intend to fall for her. But it's happening and he can't fall for someone.

"She's stubborn. She knows her reasons, don't let it get to you guys." Allison said.

"We're just worried about her." Alec said looking at the group."We don't know her whole story yet, but we worry about her too. She's just different."

Billy nodded, "I agree there was just something there that is so important."

"Her personality is just contagious."

"It is. She's like no one I've met before."

Everyone stayed quiet, there were all thinking the same. She was truly someone who had come into their lives and not give so much hurt. She won everyone's hearts. And now they were worried about her health.