Chapter one

(Three  things to say before we get started 1st  This is my first story 2nd All the nonhuman people like gotta sweep are human and 3rd this book will probably suck
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n) POV

You were running away from baldi since he went crazy after you just got ONE QUESTION wrong. So now you have to get all the notebooks fast. You only had three notebooks so you were just about to enter a classroom when you heard a voice. Is someone else here?  I thought. You looked at the end of the hallway and saw a boy with a blue striped shirt. HEY YOU CAN YOU HELP ME A CRAZY TEACHER IS AFTER ME TRYING TO SPANK ME. I heard the boy say I see you..friend. Then suddenly he comes rolling towards me with his rolor skates. Uhhh what the fu-. Suddenly I get tackled into a hug by the boy. Jesus did you have to freaking tackle me just to get a hug or something?! I try to push him off but it obviously doesn't work. Then he smiles at me and says I hug people- . Well no shit I interrupt him rudely. I start to look up to see baldi in the hallway...great. You look at the boy who had his face on my  chest still hugging me. I started to think fast of what to do. then you notice that your being..pick up?! I then notice that the boy was heading  towards the wall. You closed your eyes and then......

I can't even make a story lol