Chapter 2

(I might edit chapter 1 to make it look better)
.
.

3rd person POV
.

You saw the boy stop when he was just inches away from the wall. He starts to turn slowly to the left hallway. You remember that you had  a Bsoda in your pockets so you pulled it out and aimed it at his eyes. You opened the can and you watch it all spill into his eyes. He drops you to the ground and he covers his eyes and cries in pain. You started to run to the right hallway.

(Y/n) POV
.

YES I finally escaped that weird boy! I said to myself quietly. I looked down the halls and saw a classroom. Oh good theirs a classroom! I ran down the halls to the class. No running in the halls. You turn to see a man wearing a black shirt with...no shoes?
Huh? Why is he wearing just socks I said in my head. He then grabs my hand and drags me to a room and says 15 seconds detention for you you should know better. I watched him walk out of the room. Well this sucks I say to myself. I then notice pictures in the room. But then I saw one picture that made me look closely to it. It was the boy from earlier who maybe tried to kidnap me. His name was 1st prize? What a strange name I say quietly.

1st prizes POV

I start to cry in pain when that boy blast that Bsoda in my eyes. The only thing I saw was him running away. I ran to the boys bathroom to wash my eyes when I saw a guy in a green shirt smacking a ruler. Hmm I wonder who he's after I say in my head. I run to the sink and splash water into my eyes. I pause for a second to think about what that guy was after or doing. Then I started to panic what if he was after that boy I saw today? What if- then I stopped panicking and thought what's wrong with me! I don't even know this boys name also he attacked me with Bsoda! I look at the mirror and saw that I was blushing. Oh god...I think I might be in love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wow I typed a lot of words. Also you guys are probably shocked that I made the reader splash Bsoda at 1st prizes eyes...or maybe not

1st prize X Male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें