Chapter five

(Should I do a lemon/smut for chapter six?)
.
.
.
(Y/N) POV
.
Ever since I woke up I had been trying to get theses ribbons off but they were too strong and tight. I look up facing the young crazy boy that might kill me If I make him mad...again. Why are you doing this to me! I had so many questions to ask.....but I decided to only ask one. He was silent for a second then he looked at me with a sad look on his face. Well...I had to do this..you always ran away from me. I looked at the door hopeing someone would just come in and rescue me. Then soon I realized that the door was probably locked. Please let me go 1st prize! I promise that I won't tell anyone that you killed someone! Tears started falling out of my eyes. I knew that If I didn't escape now then he might do something terrible to me. He looked at me and said I would never let go of a cute boy like you. He smiles at me and pulls out a long needle with pink liquid In It. I just realized that its way past your bedtime. He grabs my head and inserts the needle into my neck. Goodnight (Y/N)
.
I tried not to fall asleep but I quickly passed out into the darkness...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I kinda rushed on this chapter so their might be some mistakes on it.