Updated Info

Name: Princess (Y/n)

Clan: Senju & Uzumaki.

Father: Prince Izuki Senju (Dead)

Mother: Kiki Senju (Dead)

Grandfather: Second Hokage Tobirama Senju (Dead)

Grandmother: Miko Uzumaki (Dead) (2nd wife)

Aunt: Fifth Hokage Princess Tsunade Senju (Alive)

Granduncle: First Hokage Hashirama Senju (Dead)

Grandaunt: Lady Mito Uzumaki (Dead)

Strength: 10/10

Genjutsu: 10/10

Taijutsu: 10/10

Ninjutsu: 10/10

Medical Ninjutsu: 10/10

Chakra Nature(S):

Water

Earth

Wood Release

Lighting

Yin Yang Release

Byakugou

Summoning: Dragons

Occupant: Junukiki

Sensei's:

Kakashi

Tsunade

Lady Midori (OC)

Ai -Senesi (OC)

Husband: Tsukiyama Shuu Senju (age 35)

Child(ren): Daughter(s): Midori (age 13)

Ami (age 6)

Son: Tuski (named after his father. Age 15)

Backstory of (Y/N) and Tsukiyama:

While training with her master Lady Midori, her grandfather's primary wife who remained young despite her age and the death of her beloved husband. You met Tsukiyama while visiting one of the dragon temples where he was a student of another dragon user. As Tsukiyama is a cold person much like her grandfather's personality, he did fell hard for you. You seen he was quite the handsome and not really the talk kind of guy with him being at least three years older than you.

While training there for the three years you been gone from the village, the feelings you did have for Sasuke was beginning to fade while the feelings for Tsukiyama gained the more you two train and talk together. In fact the actually ask Tsunade to be a shinobi to the Leaf just for him to be with you more.

No matter how many times you Interact with Sasuke before and after the war, your feelings for him never came back like they used to.

Shortly after the war, with the money he saved up, Tsukiyama asked you to marry him at the age of 17. You agreed. By the age of 19, the two of you gotten married. With the reviving of loved ones and Tsukiyama had to work and gain your grandfathers and Father's blessing to marry you. So that means even more training to improve to The Heads of the Senju clan that he was the right husband for you and that's not including missions and giving time to you. Once you turned 19, they finally gave Tsukiyama their blessing. But they said he must take the Senju name since you grew up with the Uzumaki name and only claimed yourself as Senju before the Fourth Shinobi War started.

Shortly after the wedding, the two of you was expecting your first child. A son. Tsuki. Shortly named after his father. You had to give birth outside the village walls, one of the Senju hidden homes that was still in the Land Of fire. You gave Naruto the name of the godfather to your son since you both was close threw out growing up. Then the rest is history. Tsukiyama and you had one of the greatest marriages in the leaf. You had two more children. Daughters in fact. Both taking looks after you but the youngest Ami looks like her father but your personality.

More background will continue soon as the story goes. Slowly but surely this story will be updated.