/1/

Narrative

A woman with short brown hair and blue eyes took a sip from her strawberry smoothie. She was watching a man with blonde hair and dark green eyes.

The man smiled at a few women, he noticed the woman staring at him and winked. She winked back and slurped on her drink more.

The man stood up and walked to her, he moved his hair from in front of his face.

"Why, hello there" He said as he smoothly sat down by her and put an arm around her shoulders.

She giggled. "Hi mister"

"Don't call me mister, call me Eve. What's your name?"

"Lucy"

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman" He put a strain of of her brown hair behind her ear.

Lucy whispered in his ear. "Wanna get outta here?"

Eve smirked and nodded, walking alongside to his house.

As they reached his porch she looked around. "Do you have any cameras?"

"Yep, for security reasons, anyways enter" He said, Lucy giggled and let him enter first. Then she grabbed a spray paint can from her bag and sprayed the cameras.

Lucy entered and immediately started making out with Eve, some things happened and she was mounting him in the bed. Lucy pulled a switch knife from her pocket and stabbed him in the neck.

"U-ugh! W-why?"

"Because, you owed money to Lyon"

"I c-can pay h-him b-ACK"

"To late" Lucy stabbed his neck five more times. "Don't forget to smile!" She exited the house and took her clear gloves off.

She went back to the bar and entered her car. Inside she took off her wig and blue contacts off.

Lucy's phone was vibrating in her pocket, she took it out and saw the caller.

"Is it done?"

"Yes, and I left the money in the house so if I were you I'd go there and take it"

"Well thank you, your payment should have gone through"

Lucy looked at her cash app and it was just filled with one-hundred-thousand dollars.

"Pleasure doing business with you Lyon" as she said that he ended the call.

Lucy was about to put the car on drive before she got a unknown call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Lucy Heartfilia? Lyon recommended you"

"Yes this is...need anyone dead?"

"Yes, I need you to go to this address" Then a text appeared on her phone, it was an address.

"On my way now"