/7/

Lucy POV

"So, Celestial Cartel has a smaller cartel stealing and producing their supplies. Lucy, as our assassin you will go undercover, and kill their leader, or perhaps scare him into never doing anything again"

"Killing is a better option" I put a hand on my hip. "But what information will I work with?"

"Eh, Levy'll get that for you" I nodded and waited for his next response. "Thank you for joining this meeting and also providing Levy what she needs Loke"

Loke bowed and winked at me. I raised an eyebrow when he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"See you later, m'lady" He smirked as if he won the biggest prize of the century.

"Ya, can't wait to see you in hell"

Loke chuckled nervously and left the office. I shook my head and sat in one of Natsu's many comfortable chairs.

"Lucy, you must remember that the cartel you're dealing with are dangerous even if their not as well known"

"Gotcha"

"Have you ever murdered anyone before?" He asked, he looked super skeptical and seemed like I couldn't do anything other then hit boys on their heads.

"I'm an amazing hitman, I get calls every other day" I tried to brag.

"Wait, you worked with others?" He asked. 'Crap'

"Uh, well, yeah. But I stopped after one of them...tried to kill me" That statement sounded more like a question, but I couldn't have said anything that sounded suspicious.

"From how I've seen you act, if someone tried anything like that, you would have done something about it, more on the lines of working for someone else?"

"Look man, do you want me to kill people or what? Cause honestly I'm bored" I pulled out another cigarette and lighted it up, but before I could puff it he interrupted me.

"You shouldn't smoke, it's bad for your health"

"I've been told I should die on one of them, so let me slowly kill myself in peace, ok?"

"I care about all of my friends, you're one of them like it or not, you shouldn't smoke"

"Name one person who didn't smoke here, at least once"

"Well for one Lis-" He stopped himself. "Well, um, Erza. She was always against it"

"Who's this Lis? Oooh, is she a love interest?"

"No one important"

"Oh I see, just a plot point in a story called life right? Oh well, sooner or later I'll get it out of you" I took the cigarette out of my mouth and put it between his lips. "Maybe we're both protagonist and will end up together"

As I was about to walk out I turned around. "It would be very disappointing if we looked to be love interest but ended up being just best friends, but you're not that clueless are you?" I closed the door behind me.

I smiled to myself, I haven't felt a certain rush in awhile, but what is this rush exactly...love? No, it's too early for that...maybe I'm crushing...?

I need to get my mind off him, but I need something to be a distraction. I look around, nothing. 'Ugh'

Levy stands next to me and looks around. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Eh, it's Spotify and chill by yourself type of night, you?"

"The girls are going to the club together, I'm staying here"

"Why Don't you go with them?"

"Because my age and my looks create some type of controversy, last time the cops were called"

"Oh geez"

"How about we have a little sleepover?"

"Mafias do sleepovers?"

"Well no, but we are both bored so..why not!" She giggled out as she pulled me towards her room.

"What do you even do at a sleepover?" I asked. Ever since I was little I was more to myself, a little shy and didn't have many friends. As lonely as it sounds my best friend was my mom, other people didn't seem as important. My world revolved around her...

"Well, the cliche versions say we talk about boys, do each others hair and makeup and pillow fights!" Levy said.

"That sounds boring" A voice said, sounded like Gray.

I turn to see Gray rested on the wall with his arms behind his head. Cana walked over and put her arms around our shoulders.

"Nope, actually it's really fun. Levy just forgot to add the fact we compare cup sizes and experiment with each other" Cana took a swing of her beer.

Gray chuckled. "As if...you guys don't actually do that... do you?"

Levy blushed and laughed. "Of course not, does that mean you're joining Cana?"

"Nah, going out with the girls. Wanna join Lucy?"

"No, imma stay here to keep Levy company"

Cana fist bumped me. "You a real one"

"You know it"

"Well, I'm be off! Hopefully I get some hot pieces of-!"

"That's enough Cana" Gray pulled Cana away.

"wubba lubba dub dub bitches!"

I laughed with Levy and we walked to her room to start this weird experience people call a sleepover.