Scout // A Pale Rose

Prompt: Needy reader and Scout get to see each other finally.

Requested by: None

Warnings: riding, "I love you" kink, rough kisses, neck kisses, smut of course

I sigh in boredom my headphones in my ears while my thumb hovers over the illuminated screen of my phone.

It's one of those nights. Restless, bored and just a dash of neediness.

I hate these nights.

I look down at my phone screen with my boyfriend's contact open and on the bright green CALL button that's taunting me.

I can't call him.. he's probably busy.. I sigh conflicted as I look down at the selfie Jeremy took of the two of us when I didn't notice.

It wasn't a bad one, of course, he never took bad pictures.

Selfie aside, I bit my lip and my face contorts into an expression of frustration, guilt, longing and jealousy.

Just cause he's busy doesn't mean-

Jeremy calling me interrupts my thoughts and my thumb is immediately swiping to answer it.

"Hey."

"Heya, toots!"

"Did you need something?" I egg him on knowing fully well that he obviously did.

"Uh, yeah! Yeah, I did. Are ya free, like.." He trails off making the phone going silent for once. "-like right now?"

"Right now? I'm not doing anythin-" A knock stops me mid-sentence making me raise an eyebrow on who it could be.

"Go on, open da door." He instructs and I could almost feel his smirk through the phone.

Getting up I begrudgingly stumble over to my door Jeremy hanging up once I do.

I turn the knob and groan at the dial tone moving my phone away from my ear.

"You know I hate it when you hang up on me." Swinging the door open I find my lanky boyfriend with a single pale white rose in his bandaged hands.

"Awe, I know. Sorry, babe." He smirks and his arms wrap around my waist as my arms go around his neck.

With a gentle push I take the rose setting it inside a nearby drawer to preserve it later.

"A simple rose won't get you anywhere." I poke at Jeremy's chest after walking back to him my opposite hand on my hip.

"Ah, I know. Just wanted ta give ya one."

"You're so sweet." I smile and wrap my arms around him again while a smile appears on his face.

"I am? I mean- of course I am. I'm the Scout. Best at bein' sweet. Best at bein' anything really." He boasts immediately killing the mood.

"And moment gone." I sigh and sit on my bed leaving Jeremy in the middle of the room.

"Wh- aw man." He whines realizing what he did.

I pat the bed next to me mentally telling Scout to lock the door first.

He takes a second then grins like a maniac and nods going at the speed of light to lock the door and run back to the bed.

I swiftly remove his cap his chestnut locks a bit messy from being underneath it for so long.

I ruffle the stray strands of his hair to the back of his head a few staying to lay on his forehead.

"Damn, that's sexy as all hell." I mumble and my boyfriend's face flushes pink at the compliment.

"Really?" He looks at me with a small smirk on his face.

I sigh and nod expecting him to snap and say he knew since he was "the best scout there is".

"Guess I gotta wear it like that then." He chuckles and moves my hand kissing my palm gently.

"You know, I really gotta visit ya more. I've been real lonely in that base.." He trails off while his lanky arms go around my warm body consuming me in a loving embrace.

"It's lonely without you here. I barely have anyone to talk to." I reply and my hands reach into his hair again.

When had we taken our clothes off? I surely can't remember.

The blur of actions I took with Jeremy simply flew over my head until I realized I was hovering over his erection with my knees on either side of his thighs.

It seems like he didn't notice either seeing as he stopped me and took a double take.

"That was fast." He airily and surprisingly comments on the situation.

His eyes trail down my form my perky breasts out for the world to see, yet the only person who could see them was him.

My flushed pink face, adorable eyes, cute button nose, he almost couldn't believe he had me.

"You're beautiful." He compliments me and the blush on my face increases.

While I was being gawked at by my boyfriend I didn't hesitate to look at him either.

He wasn't bad looking even though his clothes show he's scrawny. I'd actually say it's quite the opposite.

Toned abs although a bit hard to see, a happy trail, oh, how I loved that, and then his hands gently squeeze my thighs taking me out of my trance.

I giggle as the view of me on top of Jeremy is such a sight to see. Honestly, I didn't think I'd ever get this far before he found someone else.

"That rose sure as hell got you far." With that I carefully place his erect heat into my wet cavern mewling at the sensation of him filling me up.

A soft groan leaves his lips as I go down on him, his instinct action being to lean forward and wrap his arms around me while his face goes in the crook of my neck.

"I love you." He kisses my neck waiting for me to adjust to his size if needed.

I pleasantly sigh and move to get some friction and pleasure out of the way I'm situated by rolling my hips to understand just how to move the right way.

His satisfied groans in my neck send signals in my brain telling me to ride his dick like no tomorrow.

I lift myself up with my thighs going down again at a slow pace my soft moans mixing with his occasional groans making me wetter than I already was.

Eventually I get tired of the slow pace and speed up my boyfriend adjusting his body to where he can match my bounces with thrusts to increase the pleasure.

His hands hold my waist after a while moving me at his own pace, a knot in my stomach starting to tighten.

He moves my waist quicker a twitch or two coming from his hot sex inside of me. I knew he was starting to get close.

"How close are you?" I say inbetween lewd moans and slaps of skin on skin.

"Very.. I can wait, if ya want me to.." He places his face in my neck again the once soft kisses from earlier replaced with rough sloppy ones as he looks for my sweet spot.

I pull his face away from my neck and kiss him roughly moving my hips at the pace he wanted or maybe even quicker.

I feel his length twitch again and he pulls away from me pulling out of my tight hole before he could burst.

"I love you." He repeats the sentence like a broken record littering my stomach with strands of his seed.

"Wow." I look at the mess he made giggling.

"I love you, so much." He kisses my lips gently caressing my cheek.

"I love you too, dork."

Oof that was bad. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!