Scout // My Angel

Prompt: Scout and an Avian reader

Requested by: Avilynn_Glitch

Warnings: hinting at being tricked, blowjob, light hair pulling, choking, humming, swallowing, swearing compliments

"Girl, you're my angel, you're my darlin' angel." I start to quietly sing the old but classic song just getting in my head.

"Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby." I start to dance around my room tidying it up from the onslaught of my laziness.

"Shawty you're my angel, you're my darlin' angel. Girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady." A knock on the door startles me and a glass figurine is in my hands when it did.

My reflexes catch it and I sigh.

"Come in." Setting the figurine on it's shelf looking around my room it's finally entirely clean- wait my wings!

I panic and look for a jacket or hoodie and just sigh tucking my wings, a bit painfully, back into my back.

(A/n: No, avians can't really do this, but I had an idea.)

A nervous Scout head pops into view my eyes rolling.

"What do you need?" I cross my arms and my wings beg to be released.

"Just uh- needed help with something." He stutters and gets more nervous.

"Why my help? Can't Medic help? Or even your da- Spy?" I quickly correct myself facepalming.

"Dat frog ain't my dad. Or maybe he is, I don't care. Ain't gonna call him one." He gets frustrated for a second then calms down quickly seemingly in thought.

"Are you gonna decapitate yourself with my door or are you gonna come in? Plus, you didn't answer my question." I sit on my bed and stretch my arms above my head.

"R-right. Well, you see, Jane and Tavish said that they got help from you. F-for their.. problems.." He nervously looked at me then gulped and came in the room.

My eyes widen at the size of the bulge in his pants. He seemed like he'd have a smaller- because of his overcompensating.

He rocks on his heels nervousness and my reaction making him more anxious.

"W-well... Have a seat and I'll help. I know that there's usually no one that capable of helping unless.. you have a hand.. but uh.." I gulp as the awkwardness of the request gets to me.

Yes, I helped Soldier and Demo, but not like this! I gave them advice.. then a demonstration.. then I.. nevermind, I did help them like this.

But that's besides the point. They were desperate and me being the person I am, I couldn't leave them like that. They took advantage of me. I learned it the hard way.

This though, this was a bit harder. It's Scout in front of me.

"I'll help on a few conditions." I sigh and cross my arms.

"Mhm?" Scout sits on my bed and hums already a bit impatient.

"No one else can get help from me.. you can't tell anyone and.. you don't go to anyone else for help." I slowly and clearly tell him while eager nods are his response.

I close my eyes and promise myself that this is the last time I'll do this for any of the mercenaries.

Aside from Medic. That man is so stressed I'd do anything for him.

Sitting on my knees on the carpeted floor in front of my bed I wait patiently for Scout to pull his situation out of his joggers.

He quickly gets the hint and pulls his joggers and boxers down his throbbing heat making my face bright pink.

It really is bigger than I thought.

Soon my body moves for me and my hand grips his shaft, my thumb rubbing small circles on the tip of it.

He pants and his face flushes bright red while his hand slightly moves probably asking himself if he could grip my hair in it.

I look at him and roll my eyes taking his thick head in my warm mouth a shaky sigh and a breathy giggle coming from Scout at the new sensation.

He puts his bandaged hand on the top of my head gently urging me to move farther down his member my reaction being to do so.

I feel him throb a few times in my mouth the tip of his member just barely poking the back of my throat.

I look up at his flustered face his goofy grin and wonder-filled eyes catching me off-guard.

I blink the feeling away and slowly bob my head no longer worrying about his face and close my eyes.

He puts his opposite hand on my shoulder pulling my body closer making me gag on the length of his member.

I recompose myself before choking then hum to send vibrations against his length.

He was a moaning mess at this point his pants separating each lewd noise he made.

The grip on my hair tightened as he got closer a good amount of throbbing coming from him.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" He quickly blurts before groaning loudly as his thick seed fills my mouth and I swallow the mess with some dripping on my chin.

"Awe.. that felt amazing." He sighs with his member still in my mouth to keep anything else from getting on my bed or the carpet my tongue licking up the rest of his mess.

After I'm done he puts his member in his boxers pulling up his joggers and tying the strings.

"Thanks, beautiful." He leaves a sincere compliment; that's the last thing he says to me for a bit.

I use my thumb to get the left over mess off my chin going into the connected bathroom of my room not realizing Scout hadn't left and let my wings sprout out of my back sighing in relief.

A short but loud gasp comes from the runner my wings reacting quicker than I did by tucking themselves together and I turned around.

"I thought you left!" I look at him his eyes still looking at my back wanting to see my wings again.

"I've been here t'e whole time." He gets up walking over to me and turning me around my wings now tucked back into my back the runner having a frown on his face.

"Why can't I see 'em?" He whines a little rubbing my back where they were previously seen.

"You weren't supposed to see them in the first place, now leave." I sigh out the Bostonian finally letting up.

With a soft sigh he leaves the bathroom and my room completely without a word of protest.

Wow, his mother must have beat him until he respected women.

"You really are beautiful, though, Y/n." He suddenly says, "just wanna let ya know."

"Thanks?" I tilt my head confused on where the compliment came from.

"You're my angel." He softly smiles l then leaves closing my door as he does.