CBS // Biohazard

Requested by @blackhoodedgirl CBS x Reader. Warning: Knife play. Enjoy!

I rummage through Christian's drawer, pulling out an oversized t-shirt, placing it on our shared bed.

Gripping the hem of my dirty shirt, I look at where the blood is, mentally thinking of how to take it off without getting it on me in the process.

Deciding on pulling it carefully over my head, I do so, the blood thankfully not getting on me.

Two fingers jab my sides, a squeak and jump being my reaction.

"Why?!" I turn towards CBS, my shirt discarded on the floor, his still remaining on the bed.

"Cause it's funny." He smirks, now placing his cold hands on my sides, warming them up and leaving goosebumps to appear on me.

"Brutal, get your cold hands off my warm sides." I growl up at him, his response being a snicker and shaking his head no.

"You're warm and Oi don't wanna." He pulls me closer, our bodies just barely pushed together.

I huff and look away, still topless, forgetting that part almost too easily.

Placing my hands on his, I grip his fingers and pull his hands away to his sides.

After a second of thinking, I push him on the bed, grabbing his shirt and pulling it on.

"If I overcooked my stew because to you, Christian, so help me." My stomach growls at me before I leave to the kitchen.

Standing on my toes I reach up for a bowl to put some of the stew in, Christian reaching it for me after rushing to get behind me again.

Without a word, I take it and fill it with rabbit stew, the aroma making my mouth water as I open the drawer for a spoon.

CBS gets a serving of the stew, getting a spoon from me when I get another, both of us going to the counter to eat.

We eat in silence, occasional glances and soft, goofy smiles.

He finishes his bowl first, going back to get another helping, my bowl still halfway full.

He returns to the counter after a second, already eating a quarter of his second bowl.

Gently shaking my head, I sigh and continue eating my first bowl, the man's man beside me noticing.

"Wut? Oi got somethin' on moi face?" He turns his head to the left and right, making me giggle and shake my head no.

"Somethin' Oi did?" He cocks his head to the side, his dark aviators expertly hiding his blood red irises.

"No, it's just that I'm on my first bowl and you already have a second." I sigh, knowing that my food will at least be eaten.

"Well, ya already know Oi'd eat anythin' ya make, Luv." He smiles and eats another spoonful making me giggle.

"There's moi girl!" He chuckles after swallowing the spoonful of stew, ruffling my hair afterwards.

I glare softly at him then fix the hairs he messed up, his response being to laugh again.

--------------

Christian decided on watching a movie, so now we're on our shared bed and have a horror movie playing.

When a jumpscare comes up I yelp and hold on to Christian, it's all for show, though. He chuckles quietly and holds me closer, making me smile and stay warm.

While he's distracted by the all too familiar sight of bloody kills, I lean up and kiss the side of his neck, his arm snaking around my waist when I do.

We both know what I want. What we both want. All in due time, though.

Christian, however, is too eager to wait so he used both his hands to pull me into his lap, grinding his already semi-hard member against me. I reach up and toss his black hat away, kissing him rough and hard to mute my mewls of pleasure.

My hands reach into his dark hair, tugging at the locks lightly as his tongue explores my mouth, the small hint of stew still there, but I don't mind. One of his hands trails up my back to caress my skin lightly, the other reaching for the waistband of my pants, then into them to play with me over my underwear.

I moan into his kiss, the atmosphere already hot and heavy as I lean back a little for him to have better access. He then lifts me up with ease, keeping me on his waist as he carries me to the bedroom, practically tossing me on our bed.

He discards his black pants on the floor, my pants and underwear on the bed already as he climbs up and over me, attacking my neck with sloppy kisses and nibbles. "You're mine," his deep, rumbling voice says in between kisses, his hands clutching my hips firmly as his buck into them hungrily.

I reach down and put my fingers around his boxers waistband, tugging at them eagerly, the man biting down on my shoulder lightly, then taking them off. He lines his member up with my entrance, grabbing the bottle of lube he has on the dresser and squeezing a little into his hand, massaging it on his shaft before entering me slowly, letting me adjust to his length.

I gasp lightly and moan into his ear loving the feeling of him inside me already. He pumps himself faster into me, both of us giving rhythmic moans and pants as it continues.

I reach for my pocket knife, snapping it open cautiously as he sits up quickly to get better access to my cavern and takes the knife from me, lightly scratching against my skin with it.

"Mine." He digs the blade into my collar, carving the word into it just enough to make small bubbles of blood speckle up from under my skin. I gasp and laugh at the stinging pain mixed with pleasure from his steady pace inside me.

He then goes lower and carves a heart into my hip, licking the word, "mine" free of blood. He snaps the blade back into hiding and places it back onto the dresser where it previously sat.

He quickens his pace, his member twitching inside me every so often making me quiver and squeeze onto him more. He was getting close, I could tell.

Wrapping my arms and legs around him, he starts whispering praises and degrading things in my ear, growling in the process as I feel him nearing his climax.

Suddenly he hits that spot in me and I can't hold in my moans, they're loud and lewd each time he hits the spot.

"I'm cumming!" I squeak out, my legs tightening around him as he bites my shoulder harder this time as he releases his seed into me, giving a few more pumps before he pants heavily and pulls out of me.

"..that was great.." I airily tell him, a nod and him flopping onto his back his response.

"Oi'm out for the night, Luv." He breathes in heavily for a moment and then steadies his breathing to fall asleep. I smile at his sleeping form and then go to the bathroom to clean up, and pass out next to him, cuddling up to his side again.