Chapter 1; Introductions

Sakura is a quite high school girl who only focuses on her studies. Sasuke is the Prince Charming of the school, while Sasori is the bad boy of the school. They both were popular among all the girls. Every girl liked them except Sakura.
One morning Sakura was woken up by the sound of the birds singing it's beautiful melody. She finally opened her Emerald green eyes then she proceeds to walk to the bathroom to do her morning routine. After that she got dress into her school uniform which had a black coat, a tie with white and red as a combination, and a skirt with the same color.

 After that she got dress into her school uniform which had a black coat, a tie with white and red as a combination, and a skirt with the same color

(A/N: The boys are the same except they change the skirt to pants with the same color as the tie.)
As she was walking down the path to her school which name is "Konoha High" she then spotted her best friends; Ino, Hinata, Temari, Shikamaru, Ten Ten, and Naruto walking together to the same path as she was going to.
"Hey, Sakura-Chan! Come join us!" Yelled Naruto to Sakura who was minding her own business.
"Oh...ok, Naruto." Answered Sakura a bit quietly. "Hey guys, wait up! Sakura-Chan will be joining us on our little walk!" Said Naruto to the others.
"This is so troublesome, but if she's our friend it's not." Murmured Shikamaru to himself. "Yo, forehead! Don't be a slow poke and get in here!" Said Ino to Sakura happily. Then they walked to school together.
~At School~
When they arrive at school, the English teacher isn't here yet so they had to wait for him.
*30 minuets later*
"Why is the teacher soooooo lllaaattee?" Said Naruto lazily as he waited for his English teacher again.
*10 minuets later*
The door flung open and there it was the English teacher, Kakashi Hatake.
"Sorry guys, the reason why I'm late is because there's an old lady who ne-" Kakashi didn't even had time to finish when the all the students yelled except Sakura, Hinata, Sasori, and Sasuke. "YOU'RE LATE!!!!"
(A/N: Did I forgot to mention that all her best friends are all in the same classes together? Also Sasori and Sasuke too.I'm sorry, I forgot....forgive me plz.)
"Okay class, that's enough. So let's get on with the lesson, turn to page 20 and answer all the questions. What you didn't complete here, will be your homework. You can also pick your partners to work with you. We will also have some arrangement, all of you will pick out a piece of paper and then find your partner. "HAI!!!" Said everyone after Kakashi explained their work for today.
"N-Naruto-Kun, are y-you m-my partner?" Asked Hinata as she stuttered on some words. "Yeah, Hinata-Chan!" Answered Naruto happily. Lastly, it was Sakura who was picking, she saw everyone having all their partner except her.
"Are you my partner, brat?" Asked a harsh voice. She turned, to be faced with a guy with crimson red hair and chocolate brown eyes. She showed her most popular blank face ever. "Who are you?" Asked Sakura not really caring for the world. The red head was shocked but didn't show any emotion. "I'm Sasori Akasuna. You are?" "Sakura Haruno." Answered Sakura.
Sasori waited for the fangirling to happen but nothing came. "What are you staring at?" Asked Sakura curious. "I've been waiting for the fangirling to happen." Answered Sasori a bit harshly. "Don't expect too much from me." Says Sakura smirking. Sakura was just minding her own business. She took her book out and began to explain which part each of them will be doing. He began to stare at her. Sakura notices that all the girls in their class are glaring at her. Then Ino spoke up "Geez it was just a coincidence!!! It's not like it was Sakura's fault though! She didn't choose him." Said Ino to all the girls who were glaring at her loud and clear.
"Oh no, we didn't get to finish all of it. What are we going to do?" Sakura began to panic but then Sasori suggested "We can work on it at my house after school."
"Are you sure? Is it ok for me to be there?" Asked Sakura to confirm something on her mind. "Yeah." Answered Sasori.