Chapter 2; Fangirls

(A/N: Sorry for late updates. School has been coming with tests lately so I have to review at least 12 chapters! Anyways lets get on with the chapter!)
~At Art Class~
"Ok,class today we're going to pain any picture as you pleases." Said Iruka. "HAI!" Yelled everyone.
Sakura painted a white rose that was dripping blood a little bit on it's beautiful white petal.

While Sasori painted a doll carrying a broken heart and crying tears of blood that says "I don't want it anymore

While Sasori painted a doll carrying a broken heart and crying tears of blood that says "I don't want it anymore."

When everyone was finished they turn in their work then Iruka was shocked to see Sakura and Sasori's painting

When everyone was finished they turn in their work then Iruka was shocked to see Sakura and Sasori's painting. 'It's too dark.' Thought Iruka.
~At Lunch~
Sakura was gloomy on the way to the cafeteria, but she managed to hide it with her unreadable smile. Though no one notices it Sasuke did. So he walked up to her and asked "Hey, Sakura~ are you ok?" Sasuke waited for a squeal but nothing came. "Leave me ALONE." Answered Sakura harshly. Sasuke was so shocked at the answer that his jaw dropped. No girls dare to talk to him like that before.
So Sasuke moves out of the way. Then Sakura walked up to her friend's table and sits beside Ino. "Did you just get the Uchiha startled, Sakura?" asked Ino. "....." "Fine.....I'll stop bugging ya." said Ino as she sigh in defeat. Then they just ate lunch quitely.
~At the Gym~
"Hello there, My youthful Students" said Gai. "Hello there, my youthful teacher, Gai-Sensei!!!!" Screamed Lee as he hugged Gai. Everyone sweat dropped. "Well then...Now that we're all here! Let's play a game of the youthful Dogde Ball". The team leaders will be Sasori and Sasuke!" said Gai. "Heads." said Sasuke while Sasori picked "Tails."  Gai began to toss the coin up into the air.
Heads
Or
Tails?
Who will be the first to pick their team players? And the answer is Tails. "Now please pick your team members, Sasori." "Neji, Ten Ten, Temari, Shikamaru, Naruto, and Sakura." said Sasori boredly. While Sasuke was left no choice but to team up with Kiba, Hinata, Lee, Shino, Ino, and Choji. Then the game started.
Sakura got the first ball and proceeds to shoot Ino, but hit Choji instead. "OWW!!!" yelled Choji at the top of his lung. "Choji's out." said Gai. Then Sasuke hits Naruto. Ino was about to shoot the ball at Sakura but Sakura caught it and called Naruto back in the game. Then the game continues on until there's only 2 people on each team. On Sasori's team there's Sasori and Sakura while on Sasuke's team there's Lee and Sasuke.
Sakura tried to shoot the ball at Sasuke but missed while Lee is trying to shoot the ball to Sasori but also missed. Sakura then aims at Sasuke and she successfully hit him right in the face.
Sasuke moan in pain while touching his face and rolling on the floor. Sasori smirks at Sakura whose face has no sign of emotions. Lee then shakes in terror because he didn't want to get hit that badly like Sasuke did. When she was about to shoot the ball at Lee, Sasori stops her. She nodded and let him shoot the ball at Lee.
BAMMMM
Right on the crotch.....Lee fell to the floor rolling back and forth over and over againwhile covering his crotch. He yelled "WHY?!!?". Sakura didn't even flinch she just watches and smiled like a pshycho. Lee was taken to the nurse's office immediately.
So the game ends with Sasori's team winning. Sasuke was also send to the nurse's office too but to only put on a bag of ice on his face. On his way to the nurse's office, he turn and glared daggers at Sakura but Sakura just smirked at him for losing that badly. The girls and boys part ways to change their clothes and take a shower because they're all sweaty.
"WOAH!!! Sakura you're awesome girl! You hit Sas-gay right in the face! Now he won't have to suffer running because he was chased by the fan girls!" Said Ino as she chuckle evilly and also quietly. One of the fan girls walked up to Sakura and tried to push her but Sakura caught her hand and twisted it slowly and painfully. "UGH! Let me go, you WHORE!" Yelled one of the fan girls that's named Ami. Sakura then twisted it more and more until Ino pulled her away from Ami. Ami's hand is almost broken but she was lucky it's not.
"Sakura let's just go." Said Ino.