Chapter 12: The Bad Boy is Here

🧐You guys might be wondering about "The Bad Boy is Here"?
Well! It's about Agust D is back. And Yoongi is gone!
I dunno where he is though? He just left? Well! Yah! The bad boy is back!
And as for the good boy? He left! Yah! So? Enjoy the chapter everybody!🤩

Agust D P.O.V

I looked myself at the mirror. I saw blood and dirty all around me. My hand was covered with blood.
Blood sweat and tears... My Agust D self was gone worst. My reflection was blurry. Not to mention the changes.
My friends left with sadness and anxiety about my changes. There was no cure what so ever!
I protect myself from doing what is good and bad
Suddenly it gone worst...
I drank a lot. I got depressed a lot. I got bad a lot.
All I can think about is my happiness in life is doing what is wrong...

I tried taking some medicine but it won't work. All I can do now is kill kill kill.
Everything I wanted to kill. No matter how worst it is I can't stop it.

~~~~~~~

Its now been an hour since I watch the hostage suffer from pain.
And I looked at him with the devil's eyes. I suppose to laugh but it will get worst.
I'll wait for a moment to chill with it by watching him suffer that's all!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Y/N P.O.V

Its dark outside and the weather is gloomy. It is own cold night tonight.
I just hope Yoongi is fine.
So I called Yoongi but he didn't picked up. Where is he?
I tried texting him.

Text Conversation Start

💕Yoongi💕: huh? Who's this?

You: Yoongi! Its me!

💕Yoongi💕: Oh baby girl! Where have you been?! I'm so worried sick about you!

You: Can't you remember? I'm in Daegu! Listen! I'm coming back there in Seoul

💕Yoongi💕: Okay good. I'll just wait

You: Are you gonna pick me up?

💕Yoongi💕: Sorry baby, I'm busy. Listen, I will tell the guys to pick you up there in the train station

You: Okay fine! I'll just wait for them to arrive.

💕Yoongi💕: Good girl! Bye I love you

You: I love you too

End of Text Conversation

Something seems fishy about Yoongi. I think I am talking to Agust D.
He doesn't curse but how he talks to me like that.
It really Agust D. I'm really talking to the devil himself.
I felt really scared of coming back what if it happeneds again.

After a few hours, I listen to some music and started sleeping.

Dream world started

Yoongi? Yoongi? Is that you?

Hi baby!