Chapter 17: Jealousy

😍Hi! Annyeong! We are now back on set for the chapters. I hope you all enjoy the other chapters. Just for a reminder, about the new book. Well? It will be publish maybe sooner or later. Also, WELCOME TO CHAPTER 17!😁

After the phone call with Jungkook. I felt a little amazed by the little confession he made.

As I walk to the resturant, I noticed Yoongi standing with a cigarette on his mouth.

I know he is not really that much as a chainsmoker but he just does that.

When I walk pass him, he grab my wrist.

'Y/N.' He said letting out a smoke
'What do you want again?' I said trying to let go.
'I know you're scared as me. Can we be back to the way we used to be?' He asked, then putting my hand on his face as he kneel to the ground for forgiveness.
'I still cannot, Agust. I'm sorry, I need to sort this out for myself. I need time to think about it." I said letting go of my hand and went inside the resturant without looking back to Agust.

........

'Ah! Eonnie! Glad you can attend our dinner! I thought you were busy because someone called you earlier. Who was it anyway?' Jimin asked holding a fork with a lamb skewer.
'Oh, its just Jungkook.' I replied and sitting next to Hobi.
'Jungkook?! As in Jeon Jungkook?!' RM said in a surprised look.
'Yes, you know him?' I asked
'Oh f*ck yeah! I do!' RM said
'Aish! No swearing on the table!' Jin said
'How do you know him? Was he a part of this group too?' I asked
'Yes, we were 7 in this group. But Jungkook left because of some point, he doesn't want to be in death row.' RM said
'Why? What happened?' I asked took a bite of the lamb skewers.

'He was arrested for doing a drug deal, robbing from famous bad*ss factories. Specially those rich in wealth high quality factories in Seoul, Daegu and Busan. Also for murdering 200 people in one mission with us.' RM finished and continued eating

So? Jungkook wasn't a wise kid after all?!

'So? Why do he hates Yoongi?' I asked again
'Well?' Jin applied
'Yoongi was ahead of his wealth.' Jimin said
'What you mean is...He is jealous of Yoongi?' I completed the puzzle.
'Well, yeah. Something like that. Cuz Yoongi has more wealth than all of us. Also, he owned a drug factory back then and a gun factory in Busan until now.' Hobi answered.

So? Yoongi is a full of wealth kind of guy? I thought he is broke.

'Does he owned a mansion?' I asked
'Yeah. Still in Seoul. He owned a lot of henchmen and some bodyguards to take care of his wealth. That kid has a lot of riches.' Jin said wiping his lips with a handcheif.

......

I am still amazed about Yoongi's secret. No wonder he doesn't really gets cheap.

Still, with his riches. He is always been a bad guy of his story.

When Yoongi walks in, we were shock in surprised and can't stop staring at him.

'What?' He said fixing his hair backwards.
'Nothing nothing.' RM said and we all done the same thing as RM did.
'Okay?' Then Yoongi sat next to Jimin (YOONMIN)

.......

When we finished dinner, its now time for us to move to our next activity in the activity room.

'All right guys! Now its time for our last activity for the day. And I want you all to be with your partners.' Jin announced and lead the way to the activity room for the lqst activity.

As we walk to the activity room, Yoongi was quiet. Like really quiet. He doesn't spit out a single word or anything, he is just quiet and behaved.

'Umm...Yoongi.' I called him with a poke on his shoulder
'Yes?' He replied
'Are we still together?' I asked him
'I don't know, I'm not sure.' He said lowering his head with his long bangs covering his eyes.

Then I began to be quiet until we reach the activity room.

'All right guys! Gather around in a circle.' Jin announced.
Then I sat next to Yoongi, who looks tired from eating lamb skewers.

'Hey Yoongz!' Taehyung yelled
'What?' Yoongi replied in cold answer
'Guess what we're going to play.' Taehyung smirked to Yoongi, who is very quiet.
'Let me guess, truth or dare' Yoongi replied
'Ding! You got it right!' Taehyung then watch the other members started giggling on what game to play.

As for me, Yoongi and I aren't really in a mood of talking. But when Taehyung and Yoongi were fighting few hours ago was too short that they already settle it. I know Taehyung friendly guy, that he does everything to make his hyungs fine.

......

So? The game finally started, huehue

'Jimin, spin the bottle first.' Jin said giving a soju bottle to Jimin
'Sure thing, hyung.' Then Jimin spins the bottle.

I am so nervous when the bottle spins. I hope it won't point on me.

Somehow, my luck really works, it landed on Yoongi.

'Shit' Yoongi cursed.
He really curses like this like his mouth won't get any sweet words to say.
'Well Yoongi, truth or dare?' Jin smirked like he is up to something.
'Ugh...Dare.' Yoongi replied lighting a cigarette.
'Hehe nice pick, Mr. Agust D. Well? Hmmm...I dare you to...MAKE OUT WITH Y/N TONIGHT!' Jin said glanced at me.

Oh shit! Like are they for real? I cannot make out with a guy who is really a total jerk!

'IS THAT EVEN A REAL DARE?!' Yoongi yelled
'Of course it is, why would we make a fake dare? Like you want this dare.' Jin said
Then Yoongi turned away heading to the bar and never looked back

I then looked at Yoongi as he left and the guys were very shock as he walked out of the activity

'Y/N, maybe you should go to him and talk." Taehyung said comforting me
'Well? I guess?' I replied standing up.

I then went to Yoongi.

.......

When I went inside the bar, I saw Yoongi drinking a lot of shots for about 3 minutes.

Like the bar has quick services, some kind of bar, am I right?

'Yoongi.' I called his name as I patted is back
'Yeah?~~' He replied as he was drunk
'You drank a lot, a*shole, lets go.' I said
But he refuse to leave the bar until he held my wrist and tightly pull me over his face that really smells like a drunk person.

Here we go again

😖