Are you gay or something?

Emily sat on Alison's bed 4 days after tapping away on her phone and giggling.

"Who are you talking to?" said Alison walking in the room with a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Just to Ben" replied Emily, grinning.

"Well what is he saying because I haven't seen anybody turn this red since a whole bottle of tomato sauce exploded over Hanna"
"Nothing we're just...talking"

"About what?"

"He asked me out on a date next Sunday"

"Ooh , get you. You haven't even been here for a week yet and your milkshake is already bringing boys to the yard. So what did you say?"

"I-I haven't said anything yet"

"Well why not? Why wouldn't you want to go out on a date with someone who is seemingly cute?"

"I-I don't know..."
"Are you gay or something?"

There was an awkward silence for a while between the two girls.

"No...I'm not" Emily finally managed to say.

"Well OK then. Say yes to Ben"

"What if I don't want to"

"Well why wouldn't you want to?"

"I-I don't know. I can't explain it..."

"Whatever. So are you excited for this movie?"

"Of course I'm excited, I love horror movies! I'm still so thankful that you invited me..."

"Don't mention it. Your one of us now. You can do whatever you want with whoever you want"

Emily gulped a little.

"Is it time to meet the others yet?" she quickly said as Alison finished combing her golden locks

"Yeh" replied Alison "Let's go" she linked her arms around Emily's and headed to the movie theater.

Aria, Hanna and Spencer were waiting outside the door. When Emily and Alison arrived they walked inside and sat down in their seats.

"Hey Spence" whispered Ali, just as the movie was about to start "Mind if I switch places with you?"

Spencer reluctantly nodded her head and climbed over to where Alison was previously sitting.

"Hey Em" giggled Ali, sitting down beside Emily "Mind if I sit here?"

"Yes! I mean no I mean yeah you can sit here..."

"Good" Alison smiled and stuck her tongue between her teeth.

As the movie started there were people jumping and screaming. Alison and the other girls jumped a few times.
'He's coming for us' whispered the girl in the movie 'How long until...until he gets here'

'I don't know' whispered the boy, wrapping his arm around her. 'Just know that I love you, ok? No matter where we are I will always love you'

knock knock knock

'Was that him?'

'I..I don't know. Keep your voice down'

silence

Suddenly a hooded figure with a sythe jumped out from behind the boy and girl. Alison jumped a little in her seat and her hand bounced onto Emily's.

"Oh...I-I'm sorry" whispered Alison, pulling her hand away from Emily's. Emily smiled.

"No, it's okay" she said sweetly. Alison smiled at her and laced her fingers into Emily's and for the rest of the movie, they stayed like that.

"So how did you find the movie?" asked Spencer as the girls walked out of the theater.

"Scary" shivered Aria

"Creepy" hummed Hanna

"I loved it" said Alison, smiling at Emily and eventually winking at her.

"Me too" said Emily shyly.

"Hey guys wanna sleep over my house tonight?" said Alison chirpily

"Sure" replied Hanna, in between mouthfuls of leftover popcorn.

"Okay" buzzed Aria

"Well I have a thousand essays to write but I'm sure I can do them all tomorrow" answered Spencer.

"I-I don't have a sleeping bag" said Emily sadly.

"Don't worry Em" grinned Alison "You can share my bed"

"I-I can?"
"Yeah. You can"