Rencontre

[song]

"thought"

////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////// /////

POV sky

Sebastian: Young master ... can I enter?

Yes ...

Sébastien; I would like to ask you for a little service ...

Hum? You never ask me anything like that. I'm listening to you.

Sebastian: I have a little brother ... allen Walker. I wonder if you can let him serve.

You have a brother and you tell me?

Sebastien: You asked me, my lord ...

* sigh * you tell me more about him?

Sébastien: Of course. He is the musician clown of darkness, with his melodious voice and exceptional talent for any instrument. He can control your minds, create illusions, manipulate people, show the fear that is in you. And all that ... It's only in his sleep state.

What does it mean?

Sébastien: The more he absorbs the fear, the anger and the pain of people the more he goes crazy. And when his darker side awakens ... he will become the crazy clown ... all he wants is to destroy everything, annihilate all life.

Has he ever woken up?

Sébastien: Yes once, 1000 years ago but on a successful one by preventing it.

Okay when will it happen

Sébastien: Now

What?

That's when the door opens and a silver-haired teenager heals his eyes about 15 years and a half. A live yellow balloon with wings on the boy's head

Hello sky-kun!

You've been here all this time!

Yes.

 I look at him and I see he was smiling all the time at Sebastien. He looks like an angel. Even his voice is melodious so imagine a little when he sings.

You want to create a contract with me, right?

Yes.

Comment?

I did not need a map inside

Uh, I'm not sure I understand but do it.

Allen nodded and headed for the count. He placed the card on his belly, a white light appears and magically the missing card.

It is done.

What should I do to use it?

View more about where the card was pronounced the name 'Clown Crown'

I do what he says by placing my main and says the name "Clown crown". The map reappears but this time a blue rose and around thorny lips

 The map reappears but this time a blue rose and around thorny lips