butterfly wing

dream

heaven was in a white space, he knew he was in a dream. he walks without any goal, until he hears a melody. it was a piano. he directed it towards the sound. the further he goes, the more he hears someone singing. suddenly the landscape changes, it is now in a meadow. he looks ahead and sees a boy, it was Allen. he is playing the piano and singing. this Allen is no longer the one he meets. he looks sad, tired, despairing and frightened. totally the opposite of the other. he then noticed a frightening shadow beside Allen who did not seem to notice. the shadow is engulfing it.

 he wanted to scream but he has no voice, he is to remain paralyzed on the spot. Allen stopped playing the piano and looks at him in the eyes. with a tear of sadness and a slight smile on his face. he pronounced something before everything disappeared "help me ... I do not want to kill anymore ...".

.................................................. .................................................. ......................................

sky pov

I woke with a slight jerk on his shoulder and a voice as soft as my mother. the room was still a little black ...

"sky-kun ... sky-kun ... wake up ..."

" mom? "

"Well ... it's a great honor you call me mom, sky-kun."

"ho ... Allen, it's you ... or is sebastien ... he should be the one who wakes me up."

"He's not done preparing lunch yet," said Allen, opening the curtain.

"Hey, that's rare."

"because of another stupidity of others."

"ha ... I understand ... at least ... you know how to wake someone up, not like somebody, maybe you should wake up more often."

"ha! ha! with great pleasure."

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

no pov

after allen finished dressing up, he went to the dining room. heaven looked at Allen who before the yellow ball on his head, talking with each other while smiling and laughing. the young count rethinking the other Allen that he saw his dream ... is this the same person? just his imagination? or the real emotion of Allen.

"young master ... young master!"

"Hmm ... yes? Sebastian?"

"Are you all right, you seem to intrigue."

"Yes ... I'm fine, oh yes, thinking yesterday, the song you sing, where does it come from?" from manda Ciel to Allen.

"Every time I make a pact with a human, I create a song that represents his soul, his thoughts and his wish, and then I can use them as a liaison between us," said Allen with a smile.

"Do you mean I'll have mine too?"

"Yes exactly, but our two minds have not yet connected together - it takes a while."

"I see ..." the young man murmured softly as he got up to go back to his office until Allen stopped him and put his hands on his shoulder.

"I have a gift to give."

" which? "

"Turn your back to me."

Ciel does what Allen tells him to do while looking at Sebastien to get an answer but he just gets a smile from him. he feels something coming into his back. it does not, on the contrary it was rather warm.

"It's done," said Allen, patting his little master's shoulder gently.

"What is it?" Ciel asks, looking behind him.

Suddenly sebastien takes him under the shoulder and brings him outside the big window, the fessais swinging in the airs near the release.

"s-sebastien what are you doing, rest me!"

"Master is not afraid to let you do it." He then says he lets go.

Ciel closed his eyes close to the pain but for some time the impact did not happen. he finally opens his eyes and sees that he is flying in the air. he then looks at him and surprised to see that he has bright blue butterfly wings

"So you like it?" Allen asked beside him

"So you like it?" Allen asked beside him. he has wings of pure white birds on his back.

  Ciel nodded to answer him. he has the impression of seeing an angel guiding the dead person to heaven. it was the story his mother told him all the time.

"He appears instinctively when you fall, but you could even get him out ... of course with a little practice," Allen added, leading the boy to the ground.