Carte maléfiques

allen also has butterflies as tiki but their colors are white. Thanks to its butterflies, allen pest creates illusions, controlled minds and do things that no one else can do even sebastien. They are not carnivorous.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

The three people play the board game

it's your turn, Mr. Ciel.

" Okay." Heaven rolls the dice that gives him the number 5. He moved his character and the place shows us transparent forms.

"the hero meets the spirits of this place ..." then says Allen who also to throw the dice. It was a character with missing feet, "Um ... I think I just lost my feet, luckily it's just a game, is not it, sir?" . "

"Yes, it's true and now it's my turn" it was a man tied to the log and burned alive.

-Later -

"I'm sorry to tell you guys, but I win." Allen exclaimed.

"What! again? It's the third time ... you're really unbeatable."

"thank you ... but if you allowed. I have to leave to make tea. my brother will bring you a little dessert before your departure."

"ok anyway I have to call someone." 

"the telephone is at the end of the corridor on the left". Ciel said in a monotone voice.

"thank you."

M.Damian comes out of the room. Ciel gave a glance to allen who receives the message, nodded before going out.

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

somewhere at the mansion

"No, but I dream, what does this kid think he is."

"blah blah blah"

"yes I know..."

"blah blah blah"

"do not worry, that's okay."

"blah blah blah"

okay see you later. I have to go back there. bye

* hangs up *

* sigh * it's weird ... why do I feel like I'm mistaken for sleep ... he keeps walking in search of the room until he sees a white papilion on his shoulder. "Hey? ..." and then he hears someone humming a melodies of a song and that vouix approaches.

"Who is here?"

"Damian, are you lost?" Allen asked in an innocent tone.

"ah .. allen ... it's you, you scared me."

Forgive me.

"No, it's okay. I-" He was cut off when he sees a white, transparent figure behind the boy. He starts shaking when Allen starts humming the melody again.

"You have met the spirits of this place." Allen said, showing the map of the game Ciel had during the game.

Mr. Amian starts running, screaming in fear. He reaches the stairs but falls down. He screamed in pain, holding his dislocated foot.

"Sir ... I told you he must pay attention to his legs." Allen said leaning next to him showing him the map with a man without legs. Then he showed him the last card with a person who is burning.

"you know the rest of the game is not it?"

He used these last forces by using his arms as a support. He entered a dark room. He hears footsteps coming towards him. He hides in a drawer but he feels a smell of ashes. He starts to panic and tries to find the exit when someone opens the small plate. It was Sebastien.

"Ho ... sir ... to what I see you are perfect for dessert ..." Sebastien said closing the plate.

The fire begins to burn.

"No ... let me go! Please!"

.................................................. ...............

-With Heaven-

"Well done, you did a good job"

"thank you my lord." Both demons respond at the same time.

Ciel continues to savor his cake as he watches the man struggling to get away.