10

I'm celebrating something at the end of this chapter so make sure you read the authors note!
——————————

Scott's POV

What? Where the hell am I? What is this place? Why am I strapped to a table? Why is (y/n) watching me like a hawk in the corner of the room? Why does she have a fucking whip?

"You're awake."

"I'm also a little tied up. A little help here?"

"Silence!" She thwaped the whip at me, hitting me stomach. (Thwaped is a word now by the way)

"What are you doing?"

"As I'm told."

"Can you..you know...undo me?"

"I was about to."

She walked towards me and let me get up. I made a run for the door, and as I still had my suit on, shrink and ran under the door. I turned my head and saw her chasing me. God, she was staring directly at me.

I made my way to an exit and ran out. She was still running after me, but I had Tony's number after that...incident. I called him and told him I needed backup.

Ten minutes later a jet came down from the ground. I watched as Captain America ran towards her and wrapped her wrists behind her back. She fought back as hard as she could but he was stronger.

I watched as she kicked and jumped, attempting to get away.

I shouldn't feel bad because she killed innocent people, but she wasn't in the right state of mind.

We all made it back to the jet and had (y/n) in chains and a muffler thing over her mouth. (Kind of like Loki in Avengers)

Even through it, she was screaming profanities and threatening everyone.

I'm unsure why they took me in and what they did to me. But I have to ask her when we get back.

Time Skip

No ones POV

Scott, Natasha, and (y/n) all made their way to the cells.

(Y/n) was still fighting back and Natasha was getting bored of it.

"Lang? Can you take her? She won't fight if you're here and go alone, it's also going to be easier on my leg because she shot me but eh that's in the past."

"Yes ma'am Ms. Widow."

"Just Natasha is fine."

"Okay."

As she left (y/n) calmed down and Scott put her in a cell without the chains or muffler thing.

"Scott please," she said. She knew his name but it could be a trick knowing those spies. "What am I doi-I don't know-why am I in a cell? Scott I'm scared." At this he whipped his head around. Tears were streaming down her face and panic in her eyes.

He walked into her cell and she ran into his arms. He sunk down the wall and started calming her. "Sh, sh, it'll be okay, we have to do this for safety reasons."

"Am I-am I dangerous?" She looked up.

"No, no, no, far from it. You weren't in the right state of mind so the others were watching out for your safety." He rubber circles into he back and she sank into his chest.

She looked up to him again. "Scott?"

"Hm?"

"Can I-can I do something?"

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"This." She cocked her arm back and grabbed his face, gently though. Cupping his face in her hands, she gently pressed his lips into his.

Parting from the kiss, she looked into his eyes for any sign of regret. He looked into hers and kissed her again.

"I um..I know Darren and I just broke up a few weeks ago, but I really like you. To be honest, I've always liked you."

"You know I've always had a crush on you, heck, I even kissed you before you went super soldier on everyone."

"Well..I like you, and you like me, what does that make us?"

"I don't know...dating?"

"I'd like that."

"So would I."

I HAVENT LOST HOPE ON YOU GUYS YET

I HIT 3K READS TOO! I HAVE AN IDEA!

IM MAKING A CONTEST!

I WANT YOU TO DRAW A PICTURE OF YOU WITH SCOTT! (Or any of the marvel characters but preferably Scott because this is an Antman book) OR you can write a one shot of you with Scott or and marvel character!

The rules are:

-Tag me in the picture in a chapter of one of your guys' stories you think I should read

-DM me on Twitter the picture (my handle is DanandphilF it was supposed to say FAN but the last two letters were cut off)

-Or PM me here with your one shot

You have one week! August 13th everything must be submitted and you can only submit one thing! I might do a separate challenge for writing if I get plenty of those and drawings.

Winners will get:

3rd place-Follow

2nd place-Shoutout and follow

1st place-Shoutout, follow, and a chapter dedicated to them.

Thank you for reading and good luck!