- I'm back-

Tom parked in the driveway and got off the motorcycle, Tori doing the same. He got her inside and took her to her room. "We missed you... sorry you had to come back like this though." Tom mumbled. "It's fine.. just hurts. I didn't expect that. I've risked my life for him on a ton of missions, I'm guessing he kinda did the same." Tom hugged her again. "Whatever, screw him." Tori looked at Tom. "Am I not pretty enough-? What did I do to make him leave?"

    Tom smiled a little and put his finger on her lips. "Shut up idiot... you didn't do anything, he's just a jerk.."
Tori looked at him. "Are you sure that's why..." Tom rolled his "eyes" "I'm sure, who would dump someone like you... Pretty, nice, funny-" Tori stopped him from talking, she kissed him. "You need to know when to shut up sometimes."

    Tom stared at her, astonished. "Why did you-" Tori interrupted. "Because, even though I left a while ago... I liked you. A lot... I kinda broke when you snapped at me. I just, didn't care anymore. if I was dead or alive, what happened to me.." Tom held her tightly. "I'm so sorry..." Tori rolled her eyes. "Whatever.. I get why you were mad.." Tom sat on her bed, so did Tori. "Would you mind if I brought Edd and Matt in and asked you questions we've been trying to figure out...?" Tori shook her head. Matt and Edd walked in. All three of them started talking. "Why did you go with Tord?" "what did he do while you were there?" "what made you come back?"
"are you okay" her eyes widened a bit "alright alright- shut up so I can talk"
Edd said, "sorry, we we're just worried, so will you yell us what's happened in the past 6 months-"

"...yeah, everything."