Info:

Name:

Grace Casama

Gender:

Female

Age:

17 (physically, actual unknown age)

Birthday: December 29,

Blood Type:

O

Species:

Shadow

Height:

148 cm (4'9")

Weight:

Secret!

Cup Size:

B

Hand Writting:

Left -Handed

Hair Color:

Black

Hair Length:

Under Bra

Eye Color:

Brown (Normal)

Red (Shadow)

Occupation:

1st College Student

Bodyguard

Nationality:

Philippines

Ethnicity:

Filipino (Only Her Home Country)

English or Japanese (Only Japan)

Birth Mark:

On her left side of her neck

Relationships:

Leo Jabonero (Father)

Victoria Casama (Mother)

Cheng Casama (Step -Older Sister)

Alaiza Casama (Younger Sister)

Noel Casama (Younger Brother)

Other Casama Family (Uncles and Aunts)

Others (Cousins, Nephews and Nieces)

Grandpa and Grandma (Grandfather and Grandmother)

Jell, Alex and Zhea (Best Friends)

Rare Disease:

Xeroderma Pigmentosum (Search in Google)

Hobbies:

Singing

Drawing

Playing Guitar

Games

Favorite Food:

Potato Chips

Goal:

To go to the Japan for the First Time, Meet the Voice Actors in Anime Characters, She wanted to meet the real anime characters, Wears Cosplay, To be successful on her Dream, become Youtuber, Voice Actor and Making Own Anime. Also meet YouTube's Stars.

Appearance:

Normal Form:

Grace is a beautiful woman and she have baby face makes her adorable appearance but her height is short like a 12 years old, she have calm brown round eyes and brown curly hair over her under bra. She wears black hoodie with a cat ears, red mini -skirt, black snickers, black thigh long socks and she wears black headphones around her neck. She also wears a black stud on her left ear. She have a birth mark on her left side of her neck.

Shadow Form:

She can transform herself into a Shadow with Red two glowing eyes.

Bodyguard:

She wears black suits with red neck tie, two un-bottons on her chest, black short, she wears long black coat over her knees, and she wears black boots over her knees. Her hair style is messy bun and her bangs, her eyes turn into a Ruby Red.

Personality:

Grace often speaks in foul language. She is emotionless, quite, cold hearted and sadistic (Sometimes) way towards who doesn't want to get bother someone bully her or she doesn't like to get bother nor she doesn't want to meet strangers or she might kill them literally without "Mercy".  She is very dangerous and scary woman but she have sweet side of her... She is kind, mature woman, honest sometimes, melodious, loving care for her family (Find Out), overprotective and loyalty to her family (Find Out), her siblings and her masters.

She is Kuudere character.

Likes:

Shu (Mostly), Sakamaki, Mukami and Tsukinami brothers (Sometimes), Music, Quite Places, Night, Being Alone, Guitar, Sweets, Dandelions, Snow, Rose, Drawing, Sleeping, Wearing Long Sleeves, Hoodie and Dress, Mini Skirts and Shorts, Boots/Sandals, Lolita dresses, Hats, Computer, PSP4, Ibis x Paint, Anime, Hologram, Reading Novels, Books and Wattpad, Her parents (Find Out), her siblings and friends, Gaming and Flower Arrangement.

Dislikes:

Sun, Yui is (being a Bitch), Bitches, Sluts, Whores, Assholes, Bullies, Acting Innocent, Being Immature, Being Stupid, Being Crybaby, Calling Names about Her, Too much Makeup, Perverts, Broken Promises, Getting Hurt By Her Parents (Find Out), Friends and her Masters. Fighting Each Other, Thunder and Heights.