Chapter 1: What Diabolik Lovers?

Grace POV:

At Home...

While I'm inside the room, I do my homework today because I'm a 1st year college student this year and... Yeah, it's hard to be student like me but I'm not that smart only my older -step sister and my younger brother.

I'm from the Philippines and I was born here...

I heard a knock.

"Grace! Breakfast is ready!" Cheng said.

"I'm coming!" I said to her as I get off my bed and went outside my room.

At the Dining Hall...

While I'm at the Dining Hall, I saw my family sitting on their chairs as I sat beside Alaiza.

"I made some eggs, bacons, hotdogs and chow fan!" Cheng said.

(That is Cheng my older -step sister, she is 22 years old, smart among us, beautiful, sometimes being sarcastic and loving care for us.)

"Yes!" Alaiza cheer.

(That is Alaiza sit beside me, she is 15 years old, she's a Special Child, childish, loving care for us, she loves drawing anime girls, Yuri! And she likes Japanese.)

"Chow Fan!" Noel said cheerfully.

(The youngest brother is Noel, he is 11 years old, he's a grade 6 elementary student, he's loves drawing, singing and playing his guitar. He's cute and loving care for us.)

"Thank you for making breakfast today, Dear." Dad and Mom said proudly.

(That's dad and his name is Leo, he is 49 years old, he's a Police Officer and he loves us very much. That's mom and her name is Victoria is Victoria, she is 53 years old, she's a House Wife and she kind mother and loving for us.)

"How's your first day, Grace?" Mom asked me.

"Um... It's fine but... It's kinda hard for me..." I said nervously.

"You can do it, Sissy!" Noel said to me cheerfully.

"Thanks!" I said to him as we began to eat our breakfast.

Time Skip...

At the Philippines University...

At the Classroom...

While I'm arrived, I went to my seat and my three best friends walk towards me.

"Grace! We show you something cool!" Alex said to me cheerfully.

(That's Alex, she is 16 years old, my best friend since grade 3 and we're like sister and then we never separated.)

"I know your gonna like it!" Jell said to me with a excitement tone.

(That's Jell, she is 16 years old, my best friend since grade 2 and we're like sister and she helps me a lot.)

"Yeah! Dude! I know you like anime!" Zhea said to me.

(That's Zhea, she is 16 years old, my best friend since 1st year high student and she keep teasing because I'm Flat!)

*Sigh*... "What are you gonna show me guys?" I asked them as they show me the title of the anime.

"Diabolik Lovers?" I asked them.

"That's a amazing and romantic anime!" Zhea said.

"I agreed!" Jell said cheerfully.

"How about we watch it together while the Prof still not here." Alex said to us.

"Ok!" We said unison.