Chapter 3: Night School... (Great)

Grace POV:

At the Next Morning... 6:00 AM.

At the Kitchen...

While I'm at the Kitchen making my own breakfast today and I be going to University today.

I saw everyone went inside the Kitchen and they're looking at me.

"What are you doing, Miss Casama?" Reiji asked me.

"I making my own breakfast because I have to go to school today." I said in emotionless tone...

"School? What school are you in?" Kanato asked me as I turn off the stove, I went to Dining Hall and I sat down on the chair.

"University College." I said as I began to eat and everyone shocked.

"For your age?!" Subaru yell.

After breakfast and done wearing a uniform...

At the Living Room...

While I'm at the Living Room, I'm wearing a white and black college uniform with red necktie (I never wear a ribbon), white skirt, long black coat over my knees, black boots over my knees, black long thigh socks, black headphones around my neck, I tie my hair into a messy bun and I carry my black umbrella.

"I'm going to school now guys and I be back when I get home." I said to them as left.

Shu POV:

At the Living Room...

While we at the Living Room, they're talking about that girl earlier.

"She is different than other Mortals..." I said while I'm lie on the couch.

"She can hide our shadow because she is a Shadow." Kanato said.

"She is not a Mortal like Yui." Reiji said.

"Isn't she interesting?" Laito asked.

"How in the world! She can hide Shu's shadow like that?!" Ayato asked.

"Idiot! She's a Shadow! Not a Mortal!"

"Shadow like her can hide our shadow, she is the most powerful among of the Shadow and she's the only Shadow left." Reiji explained.

"Let's wait for her until she gets home..." I said to them...

Time Skip...

6:00 PM...

At the Living Room...

We saw Grace and... She was covered on blood over her body and her face!

"What the hell?!" Ayato yell.

"You covered on blood?!" Subaru yell.

"Oh?... This? One of my new classmates tried to kill me so..." She said to us and she looks scary a little bit and then my brothers step back.

"I kill them with no Mercy." She said in sadistic tone to us with a smirked on her face and she slowly calm down.

"You better clean yourself..." Reiji said to her and she became a Shadow as she disappeared.

Time Skip...

At the Limousine...

While we at the Limousine, I sat beside Grace and her appearance still a Shadow not a normal form.

"What are you looking at, Good-For-Nothing?!" She asked angrily but her voice are three demons.

"I-It's Nothing..., Ma'am!" Yui apologize.