1:Its the big picture you have to focus on

Camila was bored. Not even the antsy I can't sit still type manageable bored.No her body was well past that and was quite close to shutting down on her just to escape the mundanity of her current activity. She stirred herself up from her near slumber with the occasional pinch and a purposeless glare through the pair of binoculars round her neck as if to remind her rebellious body of its responsibilities in the present. Even this was lacking in enough bite and had her lolling a bit every now and then. Her second means of avoiding the dark expanse at the edge of her mind was a large bag of fat soaked potato somethings someone dared to call food which irritated her out of her stupor everytime she took a bite.
Camila hated processed food and in her ideal world where she had her ideal job as a part-time solicitor, part time film director, she would never touch such packaged poison. No instead she would wake up every morning to a wet sloppy kiss from her sexy as fuck wife followed by a huge helping of banana and chocolate chip pancakes with mango juice. Her fantasy life was disturbed by a two man party entering into the lobby of the hotel she was keeping an eye on from the second floor of the building across from it. She adjusted her scope and zoomed in switching to capture mode in case there was anything worth recording there.

        Her boot clad feet were crossed lazily beside a CCTV image printout of a red tiger tattoo on what she supposed the doctor who owned this office used for examinations and what not. She wasn't really sure since she had been put on this particular detail about 7 hours before and had only done the minimum research she usually did before choosing a stake out position. A muffled squeak interrupted her musings. Speaking of not enough research... She turned her attention away from the boring stiff necked lobby lackeys to the pale shaking nurse that lay bound and gagged on the floor beside her. The blondes cheeks were streaked with dried tear tracks and her nose was leaking everything. She wouldn't be surprised if the unfortunate lady had pissed herself. God knows why.
She hadn't done much besides ruffing her up a bit to get the gag over her mouth and even then she was sure there wouldn't be any visible bruises or anything like that. "civilians " she muttered under her breath.
The woman was muttering something now as she rocked back and forth in the fetal position. Probably the lords prayer or whatever it was they were expected to say in situations like these. And what type of situation was this you might ask? Well definitely not the one Camila Cabello had envisioned when she had been approached straight out of college with her second degree by a sleekly dressed fast talking government recruiter.
You'll be serving the greater good they said, protecting the weak they said. The bad guys have socialist government structures and all the information is theirs, they have the numbers. We need minds like yours to even the playing field

          A bunch of poppycock and cow shit if you asked her. First thing she learnt in the spy game was there weren't two sides but rather a polydimentional tether ball that could swing in any fucking direction anyday anytime. She couldn't keep count of how many agents she had risked her life to save one day and then been ordered to terminate the next. And as many sides as there were, none were necessarily good. She dropped the binoculars shaking herself out of her thoughts.
"never work for big brother it's never worth it .... " The woman paused her gagged muttering as if the sound of her voice was a new weapon. "you see these binoculars here, worth like forty five hundred if you can even put a price on these things, still in r and d on paper. It's got like seventy different modes and x-ray, high power long range features.. even reusable as a scope on long range rifles. Neat Huh? "

       The womans eyes grew wider if that was possible. "they tell everyone over on the hill it's for the troops overseas, you know to see those damned terrorists and even the odds. But do you know what I'm actually using it for?" she paused as if she expected an actual response.
"it's here, a long way from any battlefield helping me spy on some hotel where a dumb ass Bratva dumbo is supposed to be picking up an art piece from a fencer . It's a serat by the way, the piece he's buying. I know right the guts of some of these dirt bags. You just helped kill two of our finest on foreign soil and you're running around buying impressionist perfection. "
She shook her head as If the impracticality of his actions were just hitting her.
" we're putting him out of his misery this way.. A couple more years on the street and he'd have braught his whole organization tumbling. And we can't have that you know. Too much work we've put into acquiring assets in the structure. So it's the big picture you have to focus on.. "
She trailed off as a Ford jeep pulled up and parked outside the hotel.
"we can't have the fed task force they set up catching him either. He'd squeal like the rat he is and it'd be what we were trying to avoid all over again...... It's best this way. "

          She grinned then not because the nurse had finally stopped rocking and seemed to actually be listening to her or the fact that her body was finally full alert mode. She smiled because as the passenger of the jeep had finally exited the vehicle, she caught sight of the distinct red tiger tattoo at the base of his neck
" got you"

So that was fun for me but I don't know if it's worth writing further. I've got a very cool plot (imo) and some intense camren loving. Camilas a sweetheart in comparison to laurens character but they're both awesome. This is all badasss camila tho ✌