Chapter 1

Notes:
I don't own Marvel! This is Tom Holland's Spider-Man and Civil War didn't happen/ Tony never found Peter. Peter is probably 16/17 and he did date Gwen and she died.

...

3 months ago:

"Give up Spider-Man" said Captain America! THE CAPTAIN AMERICA! This would be super cool if he wasn't being held against a wall by the hero. What have I done? Peter thought to himself. Peter struggled to break free of  the Captain's grip.
"Nothing, but we can't have unknown vigilantes on the streets." answered Black Widow. Did I say that out loud? "Listen son, you just have to register with SHIELD we're not asking you to tell the world." assured the Captain with a much kinder tone than the assassin.
"I can't, I have people I need to protect. Don't think I can't remember all the news about spies in SHIELD" Peter pleaded.

Steve paused to think of what the masked vigilante was saying. It made sense for him to be concerned but if he went off the rails he'd be a danger to all of New York. While lost in his thoughts, the colourful hero gathered his strength and pushed Steve into the opposite wall of the small alleyway. Spider-Man used his webs and shot up in the sky, disappearing out of sight.
"Damn it he got away" Nat said into the coms.

"I've got eyes on him" Clint responded readying his bow with a tranquilliser arrow. He waited for the right moment and watched the arrow fly. It was just about to hit the target when the webslinger back flipped over it before continuing his path as if nothing happened.
"HE DODGED IT! I NEVER MISS!" Clint exclaimed.
"Leave it to me Legolas." Tony replied smugly zooming past in his suit.

Out of the corner of his eye Peter saw a flash of red and gold.
Oh my goodness that's Tony Stark! That's Iron Man! Peter fangirled internally. Tony Stark had been his idol since he could remember, even before Iron Man became a thing. His slight obsession became a much larger one when Iron Man saved his life at the Stark expo.
The suit landed on the rooftop.
"Spider dude, I'm gonna ask nicely come with us." Tony stated, his arm stretched out.
"Is that a threat?" Peter asked innocently.
"Don't play the fool." Mr. Stark snapped back.
"Listen, I told the Captain the same thing. I don't trust SHIELD." Peter tried to reason with the billionaire. "Well I don't care, you're a danger to everyone so give up." he replied, his voice cold.
" I can't give up." Peter told him.
"Sorry then."
With that Peter's Spidey sense warned him of the incoming repulsor blast which Peter rolled to avoid while on the ground he webbed the shiny suit to the floor.
"No I'm sorry" Peter grinned under his mask and leapt off the building.
"Anyone got eyes?" There was no reply.

Later that day the Avengers were in the living area discussing Spider-Man.
"I still don't understand how he got away from all of you" Wanda said sitting down on the couch having not gone on the mission.
"It's that stupid webbing" Tony sulked. "I swear he's psychic or something he just knew the arrow was coming" Clint said also sulking.
"We'll get him next time" Natasha said, a terrifying determination in her eyes. "Let's come up with a plan then. He can't slip through our fingers again." Steve agreed.

The Avengers did come up with a plan for everything the wallcrawler could throw at them and waited for the next time he showed up on the streets. But that time never came.