Prolouge

Hi this is my first story so go easy on me ;)
————————————————————
Midoriya Pov:

I walk into my new school (UA High, the most prestigious hero school there is with a 0000.1% chance of getting in) and I can't help but be super nervous, I mean I actually got into the hero course and I'm QUIRKLESS, the definition of useless...Or at least I was quirkless
Flashback
I heard that there was a fight going on in the city so naturally as a hero fanatic I ran to see what was going on. Suddenly I see the sludge villain that attacked me earlier *A/N: In this izuku didn't grab onto all might . Why you ask?  just because* I look to see who's trapped and suddenly I see...KACCHAN??  And then, my legs started moving without me thinking and I ran to save him. I didn't know what to do so I thought of what a hero would do. I then threw my backpack at the villain to make him flinch so kacchan can breathe. I then try to grab kacchans hand but all he says is, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DEKU, GET AWAY I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP" I yell back at him, "WOULD YOU RATHER DIE KACCHAN?" He goes silent "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT". I find his hand and grab it, I pull him back and he starts panting and in between breaths I hear him say, "Dumb...deku...could've...gotten..hurt" I'm honestly shocked that he could say such nice words, especially about me. Suddenly all might comes in and punches the slime villain and he explodes. It starts to rain because his quirk is just that powerful.
The heroes yell at me and say things like, "You could've gotten yourself killed" and other stuff and I had to be honest so I said, "Honestly I couldn't care less if I died as long as I got the chance to save my friend, I'll be able to die happy-" "I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND DEKU" kacchan yells in the background "Anyways, That's what a real hero does, they risk their life to save others, I'm surprised you didn't help him since you are a pro and everything, but what do I know? I'm quirkless" I shrug. The heroes look at me in shock as I walk away.

As I'm walking home I see kacchan coming up to me, I'm suddenly filled with fear because he's probably gonna hurt me. To my surprise he said this, "You dumb shitty deku, you could've gotten hurt or killed!" *Explosions form in his hand* "I'm...sorry kacchan..?" I say in confusion. And what happens next is
not important, back to the reason why I'm not quirkless anymore

After that "talk" all might slides into my dms in front of me and says, "What is your name young man?" Honestly I'm freaking out and fanboying but I don't want to be rude so I say, "My name is Izuku Midoriya" Or at least that's what I thought I said..Instead I said "ALL MIGHT :00000000000000" All might laughs and says, "Yes, that is me! All Might-" Suddenly he starts to cough blood and suddenly he looks like a literal french fry
I screamed in fear and yelled, " IMPOSTER, YOU'RE NOT ALL MIGHT" *I start to mumble in confusion* "All might" pats his head and says "You know how people are always flexing at the beach to make them look stronger? I'm like that. *he lifts up his shirt* I look like this because of a fight that I had years ago." "The fight with toxic chainsaw?" I ask. "No, but you know you're stuff kid. I tried my best to keep the fight off the internet so others wouldn't know how weak I've become." "Anyways, what I wanted to tell you is that you too, can become a hero"
Suddenly I start crying uncontrollably "YOU THINK SO??...EVEN IF IM...quirkless?" All might begins to speak, "Not without a quirk, but I can pass my quirk onto you" *the rest of what happened in ep 2*

Flashback Over

So yeah, that's how I became the worlds greatest hero

———————————————-
A/N: THIS IS NOT KATSUDEKU OK JUST FOR A FEW CHAPTERS AND THATS IT I SWEAR
ALSO I DONT REALLY LIKE KATSUDEKU ANYWAYS AND IT PAINS ME TO WRITE THIS (IM TODODEKU TRASH I HAVE LIKE 20 STORIES IN MY READING LIST) BUT I JUST HAD THIS IDEA TO DO IT