✰ Baby It's YOU ✰

"mel·lif·lu·ous
məˈlifloəs/Submit
adjective
(of a voice or words)
sweet or musical; pleasant to hear."

————
Izuku POV:

"Mom, Shoto is my boyfriend and he has been ever since we got assigned our dorms." I say with all the confidence I can muster. My mom starts smiling, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU TWO WERE DATING!" She runs up to us and hugs us.
Mom makes dinner for us and asks a bunch of questions about our relationship. After we finish dinner we offer to do it for her, "It's ok mom, really! You should get some rest!" "If you're sure..." she says in defeat and walks to her new room.
Me and Shoto start washing the dishes and start singing dumb songs.
"BABY IT'S YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE I LOVE! YOU'RE THE ONE I NEED!" We sing in unison. Shoto has the better voice though hands down don't @ me.
After we washed the dishes went into each other's respective rooms. But after like 5 minutes I started walking out of the room to see Shoto and I see him walking out too. "Shoto! Did you want to see me too?" I ask quietly giggling. "I did. I miss sleeping in the same bed as you." He whispers back. I smile and take his hand. We walk into his room and sleep together in the bed. He cuddles me as I begin to fall asleep in his warm arms.
———-
A/N: A super short fluff chapter that I decided to do :)