✰ Cool Guy Syndrome ✰

A/N: I found out how to give Izuku the quirk
I'm so dumb smh
————-
Izuku POV:

My mom brought me to the quirk doctor for my annual check up. This time I actually have a quirk, one for all. I told All Might about this and he said it won't show up on the test so I have nothing to worry about.
"Hello sir" I say politely and sit down.

Minutes later

"You have a quirk." The doctor says. "ME? HAVE A QUIRK? WHAT" I jump back in fear that one for all showed up on the test. My mom screams and hugs me, "IZUKU! I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WEREN'T GOING TO BE QUIRKLESS FOREVER" *She doesn't know about One For All* "The quirk name is Attraction of Things. Much like your mother's quirk, but much stronger. Izuku can attract not only objects but also fire,water, etc. He can also manipulate the fire or water he attracts." "IZUKU! I'm so proud of you!" She hugs me. I actually have a quirk? Wow

Dorms

I ran into my dorm and hugged Shoto. "What's the occasion?" Shoto asks. "SHO! I HAVE A QUIRK" I exclaim. "I know you have a quirk" Shoto smiles. "NO ANOTHER QUIRK! THE DOCTOR DIAGNOSED ME TODAY" Shoto steps back in shock but quickly recovers and hugs me, "Izuku! That's awesome! Show me what it can do" Shoto says. "Ok Sho, can you use your fire side and set your side on fire?" I ask. "Yeah!" He sets his right side on fire. I use my quirk and focus on the fire. I bring it towards me and it turns into a small flame on my hand. "It's called Attraction of Things *Its stupid I know but idk inko's quirk name so until I think of something else that's what it's gonna be called* ! I can move objects towards me and away and I can manipulate what I attract." I say while making Shoto out of the fire. Shoto stares in awe. How can someone be so hot and adorable?
"That's so cool Izuku! You have two quirks! Wait, does you're mom know that you have two?" I look down, "No. I know I should tell her but how?" The flame in my hand dies down. "I don't know Izuku..."
~~~~~~~~
3rd Person:
The news was on. A video containing villains was playing.
"Izuku Midoriya. We know who you are so come meet us or you will die. We have sent a message to you through your phone." Everyone who saw this was worried for this little boy.
'Why would they want this boy? What are they planning to do with him?'
~~~~~~~~
Izuku POV:

I get a text but then my mom calls so I answer her first. "Mom? What's going on?" "Izuku...It's not safe for you here. We need to move away." "WHAT?! BUT WHAT ABOUT SHOTO?" I yell, not wanting to lose him. "We can't bring him, I'm sorry Izuku. You're in danger and Shoto will get hurt. The pros-" Mom gets interrupted by Shoto, "INKO! I DON'T CARE IF I GET HURT. I WILL PROTECT IZUKU!" I hear sobs coming from the phone. I hang up, not wanting to hear my mom cry. I check the message.
It's from a villain called Tomura Shigaraki. "Meet me in Hosu City."
————
A/N: I would've made a villain deku x Todoroki sequel (I only made a tododeku sequel) but I hated the first chapter so yeah

Completed