✰ Im a Bad Bitch You Can't Kill Me ✰

Izuku POV:

My group and Shoto's group get together, Yayorozu keeping her distance. We decided to go on a roller coaster. I sit next to Shoto. I hold his hand.
The ride starts and once we go down  I start screaming and hug Shoto. Shoto has no emotion on his face as usual. I see a light blush on his face though.
After the ride we find other things to do. We find one of those impossible booths and I see an adorable white bunny with red eyes. "That reminds me of you Shoto! So cute! I want it!" Shoto 'Iida runs' to the booth and puts his money down. "How many points for the bunny?" "Oh the grand prize? 50 points. Get all targets and you win" the guy in charge gives an evil smirk. Shoto smirks back. Hot.
Shoto throws the balls and they surprisingly hit all the targets. "Con-Congra-Congratulations young man!" The dude in charge seems baffled that Shoto got all of them. That's my Shoto! He brings me the bunny and smiles. I can see hearts in his eyes. I smile back hoping to have hearts in my eyes too. I hug the bunny tight.
"I will sleep with this bunny forever!" I say determined. Shoto smiles like the angel he is and we try to find other cool rides.
We went on one of those rides where you go inside an individual booth and start spinning around. As we were screaming our lungs off (except for Shoto and Kacchan) Ochaco's booth suddenly separated from the crane and she flew out. *YOU READY TO FUCKING DIE* Instead of screaming for our lives we started screaming for her (except for Kacchan). She kicked the booth door open and made herself float. As she was slowly falling down she yelled, "I'M A BAD BITCH YOU CAN'T KILL ME". We all sighed in relief. The ride operator wasn't even paying attention to us. After the ride stopped we all hugged Ochaco, "Are you ok Ochaco? Kerro" Sui asks. "Yeah I'm fine! It was actually kind of fun!" Ochaco fist pumps the air multiple times.
—————
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't know what else to write in this chapter. I'm making a special chapter though so I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me (it's gonna be a long one!)
Also I made a new book so yeah

 I'm making a special chapter though so I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me (it's gonna be a long one!)Also I made a new book so yeah