Chapter 31

Roman sat up from his place between Patton and Logan and grabbed his phone to check the time, 'shit 11:30 already' he thought as he looked at his phone a little sad to see that his dad hasn't messaged at all even though Roman knew his dad didn't care it still hurt him. 

"Guys time to get up" Roman said softly shaking Logan and Patton awake before leaning over Patton to shake Virgil who groan and flipped him off as he rolled over, "good morning" Patton said happily as he stretched his arms and stood up, Logan yawned in response copping Patton's actions as Virgil finally opened his eyes and sat up. 

Patton was first to check his phone to see a dozen missed calls from his dad's as well as text messages, "what's wrong?" Virgil asked him concerned standing up and walking to his boyfriend who looked like he was going to cry. 

"My dad's have been calling all day they've texted they want me to go home" Patton told him sadly, "what are you going to do?" Roman frowned scarred Patton would want to leave and go back to his dad's. 

"I'm not going back this is my home now... I just wish my dad's wouldn't worry about me" Patton told them, "their going to worry about you their your parents its their job to worry about you" Logan told him. 

"I no" Patton told them rubbing his eyes before changing the subject, "did any of your parents texted?" Patton asked them to take the attention off him self, "my father texted saying he and mother don't care where I'm now living as long as they get to see me once a month" Logan informed them shrugging slightly. 

"Virgil has your siblings messaged at all?" Patton asked after nodding at Logan, "Lilly says mum's kinda gone mad and trashed my old room looking for answers but that they've got it under control" Virgil told them reading the text off his phone looking slightly concerned whiles biting his lip. 

"Roman?" Logan hesitantly asked seeing the sad look on his face, "no, nothing" Roman told them shaking his head frowning slightly, "isn't that a good thing?" Virgil asked him, "I guess it's just now its confirmed dad doesn't care about me... not one bit" Roman said looking down at his lap sadly. 

Patton was the first to wrap his arms around Roman Virgil and Logan coping him holding each other close, "hey why don't we go shopping we need to get food in anyway and I'll be good for us to know our way around town" Patton told them as they all pulled away from their hug. 

"Good idea Pat I'm staving" Roman said flashing a half smile happy the subject had been changed with that they all headed off to their room to get changed. 

Once they were dressed they met back up in the living room, Logan telling them they only live 15 minutes away from the supermarket so they could just walk there. 

"Patton no we don't need THAT many cookies" Logan sighed as Patton piled in over 10 packets of cookies, "cookies make everything better" Patton said happily skipping to the next section of the shop where the ice cream was kept, Logan sighed shaking his head with a fond smile on his lips as Roman and Virgil laughed and followed him. 

"Most of this is unhealthy" Logan said as he put the bags he was carrying on the table as they entered their apartment, "not all of it is unhealthy" Virgil told him bring in more bags, "there is at least 3 bags full of snacks" Logan told him as Roman and Patton brought the rest of the bags in, "should have watched Patton better" Virgil shrugged amused at Logan's complaining. 

"Yeah you know how Patton gets with cookies" Roman grinned at him as they all began helping him unpack the shopping. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

sorry this was really boring next chapter will be better

669 words 

~Maxwell