Chapter 47

The door of the apartment slammed shut as the men took off carrying their three friends, Logan tried to pull him self up but couldn't due to the pain in his side, "fuck" Logan cursed in pain as he looked down at his side and seeing the blood soaked knife sticking out he gripped the handle and slowly removed the knife immediately seeing more blood trickle out of the wound, he tried his best to slow the bleeding. 

"Logan?, Patton?" Roman voice rang out, "shit, Lo are you ok?" Ethan asked pulling him self to his feet he being the least hurt out of everyone as he only had a small bruise forming under his jaw from where he was hit, "I'm fine Roman, Patton are you two ok?" Logan called out as he struggled to stand up but eventually manged to pull him self up and walked over he his boyfriends. 

Roman sat next to Patton a deep bruise covering his left eye as well as a large bruise covering his lips, Patton was set next to Sammy crying, Logan looked at the dog and felt his own eyes fill with tears as he crouched next to the bleeding dog, "what happened?" Logan asked Roman knowing Patton was far to upset to talk, "one of those asshole came at Patton with a knife and Sammy jumped in the way" Roman told Logan his own eyes leaking with tears. 

"We need to get him to a vet Peter can you drive?" Logan asked gathering the dog in his arms ignoring his own pain in his side, "a vet? we need to be looking for our friends" Ethan argued as Peter nodded and helped him open the door, "and we will look for them and we will find them but we are NOT losing Sammy, Virgil's mum won't hurt them she spent months tracking him down there's no way she'll hurt him or them, but I know for sure if we don't get Sammy help he'll die" Logan spat harshly at Ethan before they rushed to the car. 

The car ride was a blur the vets were only 20 minutes away but it felt like a life time to Roman, Logan and Patton as they worried about not only their dog's life but also for their friends and boyfriends. They dropped Sammy off at the vet informing them that he got hurt whiles someone broke in the vet nurse was quick to rush Sammy in to the operating room and another took Logan's details so they could call to let them know what was happening with their dog. 

They got back to the car and sat there for a moment taking in everything that had happened, "we need to look for them" Ethan spoke up again, "I feel like we should call the police" Peter told everyone looking to see their reactions, "if we call the police that means they'll put this on the news and if Virgil's mum sees that she may run further away with them, Virgil, Callie and Raven's best bet is us tracking them down ourselves after we found where there being kept then we can call the police" Logan explained Ethan then nodding in agreement. 

"Where do we look first?" Peter asked as he started up the car and began driving away from the vets, "maybe Virgil's old house?" Roman questioned looking at Logan so he could confirm that it is a good idea, Logan nodded, "I doubt they are being kept there but the house could have some clues on where they are being kept" Logan agreed and began telling Peter directions to Virgil's old house, "don't you want to go and get changed first? Lo, your covered in Sammy's blood" Patton asked looking at Logan's clothes that had a mixture of Sammy's blood and his own. 

"No lets just get to the house and get the clues we need then I'll change" Logan told him giving him a small smile feeling the guilt of not telling anyone he was hurt he just didn't want anything to distract them from finding Virgil or the girls. 

They drove to Virgil's old child hood home it didn't take long due to Peter's speeding as like Logan predicted it was empty, "no clues nothing" Ethan told everyone as they all stood in the middle of the empty living room, "it looks like no ones been here for weeks" Roman commented seeing the thin layer of dust covering the sides, "Logan are you ok?" Patton asked as he spotted Logan leaning against the wall holding his side, "I'm fine-" Logan cut him self off as another wave of dizziness over came him and he fell landing on his injured side.